User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: Oh man does this dude have balls!

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0

Oh man does this dude have balls!

http://www.nitroexpresssafaris.com/
    Like holy shit. He must have a 4 foot long swinging dick.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Either pretty brave or pretty confident, pretty psychotic.... or just plain dumb.

That was still dope though.

*Buys the video*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

¤|-.Alpha.-|¤
    lolol

Midniite
    tight fucker, hutin is cruel and horrible

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Midniite
    tight fucker, hutin is cruel and horrible
    So is having a child when your smoking crack. Obviously people still allowed your Mother to have you. Fucking hypocrite.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    Either pretty brave or pretty confident, pretty psychotic.... or just plain dumb.

That was still dope though.

*Buys the video*
    Nah, if you notice the animals never really get RIGHT up to him, he always has a sure fire way to kill them instanteously. If they get up to 4 feet from him, there so close he can't miss - he just pulls the trigger. I imagine he was out hunting one day when one charged him, and he figured out, "hey this is really easy... If I do this in front of a camera people will think I have huge balls and buy my videos". You know, it loses its hardness with experiance.

Reguardless I'm still buying the video, its pretty dope.

Battle Record
    3-1
    So he's trying to be like when man first hunted... and he uses a rifle? And hunts hippos?

No old school cave dude I knew hunted with rifles, or was dumb enough to hunt a hippo. The difference between hunting an animal like that from ten feet away or a hundred, is your chance to hit. A rifle is still a rifle.

Obviously though it's fiction. "Professional Hunter" stands up there with "Professional Wrestler." If you believe otherwise, you probably thought Blair Witch Project was a real film too.

Battle Record
    3-1
    I mean seriously, you know how easy it is to shoot something at near point blank range?

Don't give me crap about it being an animal of hugeness running after him neither. There is this something called nerves. You either have 'em, or you don't. And once you've done that once, you'll realize it's pretty darn easy.

Midniite
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    So is having a child when your smoking crack. Obviously people still allowed your Mother to have you. Fucking hypocrite.

thast wierd cuz my mum aint ever smoked crack or done any drugs except smoke a bitta weed.

where as YOUR parents probably did, ure an albanian fucker, ure immune to that shit, i expect ure dad was a rapist and ure mother was just sum random crack whore who sucked cock to sleep in a camel shed or sumthin. there for u were born, probably kicked in the face by a horse or sumthin wen u were younger wen u were tryna deliver a baby horse wiv ure grandparents who also slung drugs on a farm n used to use ure sister as a way to get money by lettin her sleep around wiv ya grandparents wrinkley freinds. that horse kick to ya face has now fucked up ure entire life as u are deformed and was tricked by the goverment when your dumbass thort they were correctin your face but they were really turnin u into a vietnamese prostitue called may ling where u contune today. so u came to another conutry to get away from ure albanian gangsta lifestyle, u are now ashamed of yourself because not one albanian considers u a sqhipe, they all laugh at u n call u ''neyyyy'' because of ure trajic kick to the face from a horse.

Battle Record
    3-1
    ^ Ban for racism.

And seriously. I'm not against hunting or anything. But do you give William Tell more credit for putting the tip of the arrow against the apple before firing than you do if he was a much longer distance away?

Battle Record
    21-13
    ^^^^^^^^^^ oh shit !!

Midniite
    that aint been raciest, theres more blacks against whites on here, all u blacks sayin '' wigger,cracker,white boy'' n shit so fuck u.

Battle Record
    21-13
    no this shit is fucked up man..........i mean this guy uses some big ass double barrel with some shells longer than albanians dick and then goes and shoots up some thick ass animals and films it.... id love to put him in the bush some where with that little shitty knife he shoved up his ass at the start and see how much of a " hunter " he is then !!

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Midniite
    that aint been raciest, theres more blacks against whites on here, all u blacks sayin '' wigger,cracker,white boy'' n shit so fuck u.
    Way to not read a thing you idiot. I'm going to assume, through completly unrelated means, that you're black.

Battle Record
    89-12
    Awards 75+ Wins
    All the poor hippos ;_;