User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Last Tupac Album

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Exclamation Last Tupac Album

Afeni Shakur, the mother of late hip-hop rap icon Tupac Shakur, has said the last album of his unreleased material will come out next year.
    There is another Tupac (2Pac) album due between now and then. A Spoken Word Tupac album is coming on Koch records.
    Although the release date has not been set it is confirmed by Koch that “Tupac Spoken Work doesn’t have a release date but is coming through Koch”.
    Afeni is also working on a untitled film detailing Tupac’s early life, as well as a traveling Broadway play. Author Quentin Skinner has also written a biography of the late rap icon, which will be published later this year.

(Info taken from http://www.thuglifearmy.com)

THE LAST ALBUM!?! That sucks... I got used to getting a new cd like almost twice a year sometimes.... now theres none left.... FUCK! that sucks... *A single tear rolls down his cheek*
    [youtube]oJsFnFIWRuY[/youtube]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-8
    that sucks, after that album if it true there will be no more new tupac albums....that really sucks...i want tupac back

yung city
    yea tupac iz serious have u heard da black haze he sounds jus like tupac fa real u need 2 check dat out

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar
    bout time...pacs last cds been wack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    No more tupac records? Oh thank God!!!!! **tears of joy** No more bad quality, recycled lyrics for shit artists to dirty even further!! No more sub quality tupac work!!

**dances a jog**

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    His lyrics arent recycled THAT much.. I must admit that they are a little recycled but to hear his voice on a track is to listen to god him/herself. I think all his shit (Excluding some obvious tracks like..... I dont know, but there is some out there) is pretty hot. No one could, have done better. I think any eway....
    [youtube]oJsFnFIWRuY[/youtube]

Enter At Your Own Risk Devastate Mindz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    I will only like it if ................. Eminem has nothing to do whatsoever with anything on the album, they don't take already released songs and remix them over stupid beats again for likr the thousandth time, and they promise this is the last cd. I'm tired of watching people reap benefits when they don't deserve it. Most of those songs were unreleased for a reason.

Battle Record
    0-1
    WOOOOOOO
    All those people that have been waiting to have a FULL Tupac collection will finally now have it

whats that
    CD 100000000000

Pillboy
    tupacs last cd was tight. fuck what everyone else is sayin. 2pac is the shit.ghetto gospel.

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    Fuck 'Pac.
    murder murder

Eminem fucked the original version of Ghetto Gospel alll up. =/
    I'm Back...

Pillboy
    ya'll speak bullshit so i know your lyrics are bullshit.garbage rappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^ You really need to get Tupac's decomposing dick out of your ass and stfu. The only dope shit that came out after Tupac died was Better Dayz and that wasn't all that great either.

TiGel
    tha shits not that wack, its still decent, but his older albums are better

WAR SAKU!!!
    Battle Record
    4-5
    dont hate on pac...you people just dont get why hes so good...its understandable theres to much hype goin on around pac which has made people stop an think wait hes not really that good...but hes just like any other raper like jay-z unique style personality...imagine if any of you even were around in pacs Era all the drama an shit its dope...but now 2pac has become this "thing" whenever sum1 who listens to rap hears his name they might get tired of every1 goin on about him...hes just sum skinny dude who was spittin deep shit in his own unique way..one way to imagine it as people who listened to pac during the time he was alive was...it just like when eminem first dropped an all you we're out buyin his album..eminem is dope in his own way first 2 albums the most we'll agree an pac was dope he was just a normal dude who liked to rap..like anyone else.
    Methods