User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: (KiLlA ShYt) -Kamikaze Kollab-

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Killa911
    I have mad love for all the crew members....there my niggers
    Kamikaziz won't have trouble to kill you by the trigger

The Real Deal's lyrics^^^^^^

just don't use the N'word again.....u can cause serious trouble.....and am i the only one who saw it??..........
    Nah, just the only one that cared. Rofl at nyou chumps thinking this shit will make the Hall Of Fame - its WACK. Straight up. Shiiiiiiiiiiit. .

And whichever mod gets to read this response and thinks 'oh, that guys just talking shit, we'll ban him' - just go read the piece that I have up. You'll see i've been around. .

- Rezzy
    Debonairheads
    . . THE Greatest Squad On RB . .

"you cocky as hell but hey you can do what you say so keep it up" - Big J Da Fat Boy

Fuck outta here, tubby.

On My Murdaland Shit Arsenist3rd*'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-8
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute
    Nah, just the only one that cared. Rofl at nyou chumps thinking this shit will make the Hall Of Fame - its WACK. Straight up. Shiiiiiiiiiiit. .

And whichever mod gets to read this response and thinks 'oh, that guys just talking shit, we'll ban him' - just go read the piece that I have up. You'll see i've been around. .

- Rezzy
    its someones time of tha month
    go shove a tampon in u're ass and smile
    u're tha only one came up in here dissin prolly with no right to on basis u're wack
    good bye
    POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY PPL
    Blow It Out U're Ass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lmfao at YOU of all people calling people wack when you contributed this bullshit crew collab to the board. LOOK AT YOUR CREW NAME. No, seriously, take a long hard look at your crew name. NOW tell me who's the wack newbie fuck. Better still, compare our last drops. Mine on my own, to your entire squad on this collab. Your combined talent amounts to me shitting out one multi-syllable bar. You chumps are nothing. Your entire rhymes are poly-syllabic. You have no creativity. Nothing original. Just piss-poor generic rhymes that any cookie-cutting 50 Cent wannabes could jot down. Its actually pretty sad because you got a few responses from some other newbie bitches and now you somehow think you're rated. Well, Im here to tell you you're not. This shit will NEVER make the hall of fame. Its garbage. I see it, the mods see it, anybody with half a fucking clue on how to compose a decent verse knows it. You guys blow.

Fuyck outta here with your nonsensical ass.
    Debonairheads

"you cocky as hell but hey you can do what you say so keep it up" - Big J Da Fat Boy

Fuck outta here, tubby.

Battle Record
    9-8
    know what nonsensical means b4 u use it homie
    Blow It Out U're Ass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're from Baltimore. Now shut the fuck up.
    Debonairheads

Fuck outta here, tubby.

lyrical messiah
    Battle Record
    1-3
    this was real nice it flowed pretty good all the way through the peice. it was a long read but it was worth it so you did ya thang. keep at it crew peace out

Dope Lethal Lyricists
    hip-hop's finest souljaz

this my boo.......guess who it is

lyrical messiah
    Battle Record
    1-3
    oh yeah can you return the favor an check this out.
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275757

Dope Lethal Lyricists
    hip-hop's finest souljaz

this my boo.......guess who it is

Battle Record
    41-16
    Lmfao at YOU of all people calling people wack when you contributed this bullshit crew collab to the board. LOOK AT YOUR CREW NAME. No, seriously, take a long hard look at your crew name. NOW tell me who's the wack newbie fuck. Better still, compare our last drops. Mine on my own, to your entire squad on this collab. Your combined talent amounts to me shitting out one multi-syllable bar. You chumps are nothing. Your entire rhymes are poly-syllabic. You have no creativity. Nothing original. Just piss-poor generic rhymes that any cookie-cutting 50 Cent wannabes could jot down. Its actually pretty sad because you got a few responses from some other newbie bitches and now you somehow think you're rated. Well, Im here to tell you you're not. This shit will NEVER make the hall of fame. Its garbage. I see it, the mods see it, anybody with half a fucking clue on how to compose a decent verse knows it. You guys blow.

Fuyck outta here with your nonsensical ass.
    OMFG can you believe this yo homie who the fuck iz you Y you comin thinkin you started rap that you run this shit look you don't have the ballz to citicize other people newbies or not and say that their opinion is wrong See ladies and gents Newb aren't smart at first they think they're better then everyone till a superior comes and whups that ass Now all i got to say is Resolute it's your turn and if you can't read here

Kamikaze
    Resolute needs to
    Resolute tryin to sound like he run shit is :ROFL:
    Resolute needs to

And thats all I got to say Oh yeah and uppin for positive feed back

You've Earned a Custom Title! desolatevoices's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-5
    thas whassup resolute got him a dictionary name with dictionary responses typin dictionary words like we give a fuck...i guess having a big vocab compensates for something smaller...oh shit..i used a dictionary word.
    50 cent...sucks...ass
    so for that insult...u shall be smited
    and who u think you is comin in here with 28 posts callin us noobs
    bitch ive been here since '03
    eat shit

positive feed
    thas whassup

Battle Record
    9-8
    You're from Baltimore. Now shut the fuck up.
    fuck this how he gonna diss my hometown
    Blow It Out U're Ass

Battle Record
    11-3
    well im oragenally from d.c. so i got ya back scratch...

..in chains? Naw!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Awards SS Season Champion
    I think this piece has had enough feedback. Don't you guys? Lol.
    Nice drop, man. Keep doing what you do byt please don't freepost as much.

-Brix
    ArtificialIntelligence
    Sacred Scriptures Champ: 2006.....Brixton