User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 75

Thread: 25 Cent....50 Cent's cousin

25 Cent....50 Cent's cousin

50 Cent vs. 25 Cent: Round 1
    Tuesday - January 3, 2006
    Andres Tardio

50 Cent's one of the most powerful figures in hip hop today. His notoriety spans the globe and his associates are successful in their fields. So why is his cousin unknown?

Two Five, who also goes by 25 Cent claims he is Curtis Jackson's legitimate cousin and he spoke to The Chicago Sun-Times about his life, his cousin and his own rap career.

The 22-year-old 25 claims he and 50 grew up together in Jamaica, Queens under their grandmother's roof. He also claims the two were a tight-knit duo who were known around the neighborhood as brothers, rather than cousins.

According to 25 Cent who claims he acquired his nickname when he was younger, 50 doesn't want to let the world know about him in order to protect him from his beefs. Regardless, 25 is prepping his career without his cousin. He's got a debut project which he plans to release independently and has completed a DVD as well.

In the interview, 25 says he considers 50 a mentor, but that there is no relationship between them at this point.

In his responses, 25 spoke about how 50 Cent has changed since he became a much-talked about celebrity.

"I think when people get a little money they really don't show their true colors. But when you get big money and you're in a different tax bracket, you start to feel yourself more than you're supposed to, you get cocky," he says about his cousin's changes.

25 also spoke about his family's attitude towards 50.

"I think he's lonely and bitter. I think he's that way because there is nobody around you to share your love with. You're making all that money just to have 15 security guards, two trucks and nobody around you that really cares for you. And when all your money is gone and there is nobody else there for you, you gotta come back to family and that's even if we'll accept you," he claims.

He went on to further explain his cousin's lack of financial support for the family.

"He don't give back to his family not one bit. He's supposed to take care of my grandmother and my grandfather because they took care of him. I don't think he wants to put that situation out there. His whole excuse for not bringing me on is, 'It's dangerous, people trying to hurt me, people trying to do that to me, and the closest thing to me is you.' And that's true, but my whole thing is why you are bringing the camera crews around the same house you know your family is still in. All that money you got you can't help your family get out of the 'hood. Maybe not even me, but you do have cousins who have children and aunts who got bills. But you buying your homeboy a $100,000 chain."

25 also believes 50 simply does not want him to shine.

"I think it would be wise for him to try and prevent me from getting out because, lyrically, I am better than him. I think the best thing for him to do is to just not say anything about me, whether they acknowledge me or not, I see you at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I still see you when you come to the house, whether you want the world to know or not. My whole thing with 50 is he just does stuff that makes him look like a hypocrite. In one article you'll say, ''Yeah, that's my cousin. He's a fraud, he's this, he's that.'' Then in another article you'll say, ''I don't know him.'' Then you'll say, ''I don't break peace with nobody, it is what it is.'' But, yet you kissing Game on the cheek at a press conference. And you can't talk to your family?"

Source: The Chicago Sun-Times

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    wtf @ his name though.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

^ Word shit's lame as fuck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    wow at this

btw im 12.5 cent word they hate me money hungry assholes

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-4
    im Englands 50 pence

Battle Record
    26-5
    ^Thats all ready been taking prick as a piss take.

Battle Record
    11-3
    uhhh. this justs mkes me hate 50 even more. he can't care for his grandparents, but he can by Mobb Deep two ferrari's. that's just cruel. besides, the only reason he brought them the cars so they would sign with him. man, 50 is just a plain bitch. he needs to put on a dress, fuck tony yayo, then go live out the remainer of his live as a homo. because not treating his grandparents right, the people who raised him, then buying his fake ass homeboys a car just isn't right. it just isn't right.

Elite.-
    Battle Record
    25-12
    im 10cent yo a dime.... and 50 cent is fuckin gay he needs to jus give up his connecticut ass needs to stop ... he's on some grimey shyt... but thats fucked up for his cousin to put him out there like that jus for some publicity on his part.... sibling rivalry gotta love it
    scytsophrenia

im brunei lee ma pooloo sins(50c)... why would 50 do that? he aint payin hes fam bills but buying on 100k chain for his homiee... the hell..

Battle Record
    15-2
    25 cent lol....y that name.....anyway everybody is just exposin 50

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Lyricist
    ^Thats all ready been taking prick as a piss take.
    Lmao!I Remember That

"You gon find me in the pub...bottle full of bud....i'll give you a fiver if you lemme see your jugs"

LMFAO!

hahaha
    Mondo Thugs

I think people buy too much into this shit....
    1. we dont know 50 cent personally....or his family friends or people
    2. we around him 24 hours a day to know what kind of person he really is.....

but it was an interesting article

Battle Record
    5-2
    im dime bitchezz

word^^^

so im considred dope and worth money lol

Originally Posted by Verbal.
    ur dope

Originally Posted by Nymph.
    Mad Niggerish Son

Originally Posted by wyte boy.
    How about you get niggerish with me in bed

Elite.-
    Battle Record
    25-12
    Quote Originally Posted by GenreTheConcept
    I think people buy too much into this shit....
    1. we dont know 50 cent personally....or his family friends or people
    2. we around him 24 hours a day to know what kind of person he really is.....

but it was an interesting article

^^^ true ....

1. we dont know if his so-called cousin could be doing this as some kind of ploy for attention

2. we dont know exactly what type of life 50 cent had growing up and why he could be paying back his family

3. maybe he feels his boy has been better than his family has been .... <<~~ chain situation

4. FAMILY MAY BE GOLD-DIGGIN HIM

^^^ thaz jus wat i think
    scytsophrenia

Battle Record
    55-6
    LMAO...why would anyone wanna name themself 25cent? wow... talk about lame..