User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Online Sports Betting

Banned

Online Sports Betting

Is this illegal? Like if say me & an (RB Member) betted on a NBA game, 5 dollars, put it in paypal. and thats that, is that illegal?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Online Sports Betting

I am very savvy in this dawg

I know good websites that WILL PAY if you win...as far as betting against people on the net...I wouldnt advise that...lol

only problem is bush signed a online gabling ban......well sort of

it states you cant fund offshore websites with american bank accts

there arent any websites on american soil that take sports bets....only place in america where you can make a legal sports bet is in nevada...the land of cat houses....heh

just to clarify....as long as your state dosent have a specific law against online gambling its ok technically

just illegal for the site that takes the bet....but since most of the sites are located offshore....the american government cant touch them

ok...now for deposits and withdraws...only way to deposit is either via western union or via moneygram

the fee is between $5 and $15 to deposit...some sites charge a fee to withdraw...I know of one that gives you 1 free WU withdraw a week

Ive been betting sports for a while now...I used to go to reno and tahoe when I was like 16....its tough...but...the best bet by far...thats why the government hates on it soo much

they say its ok for lotteries and horse race tracks to exist...thats cause uncle sam gets a % off that

anyhow....Ill put you up on it....hit me on aim sometime or send me a pm

if someone bet against duke today they made some good money

jj

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Viscos1ty View Post
    Is this illegal? Like if say me & an (RB Member) betted on a NBA game, 5 dollars, put it in paypal. and thats that, is that illegal?

Who cares? I doubt feds'll be at your door for 5 dollars. Shit, we bet on the Chi/N.O. game, I sent you 5 dollars. .

. . and i'm still not in jail.

Banned

Nah, but I was willing to put sum decent money into real betting online if it was legal, and I could profit from it, and it's legitimate.. Just checking..