Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: [REMIX] Got Money *FREE DOWNLOAD*

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

[REMIX] Got Money *FREE DOWNLOAD*

[soundclick]6748538[/soundclick]
    Check it out, Lil Wayne ft. T Pain - Got Money.

Side Note - Wtf, T Pain is in everyone one of my remixes. Shawty Get Loose, Who the fuck is that, Boss, and now this! Damn this dude is everywhere.... anyway, tell me what you think of this track.

Links:
    I left feed on the space sample... and another sample by malice or something.. (The one where he said track isn't mixed)
    Last edited by Trey Songz; July 24th, 2008 at 08:23 PM

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

Re: [REMIX] Got Money *FREE DOWNLOAD*

this joint is cool...personally i woulda went a different way wit this but this is iight...and imo i think you need to do a little more work wit your sound selection

make that snare crack holmes

t pain sounds off in the hook, and after the "then the music drop" that guitar/synth thing you bring in sounds off key, but im definitely seein some progress wit you
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

Battle Record
    5-3

i dunno if the melody matches the feel of the joint... it dont sound "urgent"... and i dunno about some of the sounds you used. It sounds too much is going on in places. I dunno man, I dont really like the melody in this joint, the feel isn't clubbish anymore, it's "horrorish" if you know what i mean.
    I dont think that guitar was off key tho... sounded right to me for how a distorted guitar is... i just think you should have pulled back on the synth when you brought that in, cuz it takes up way too much of that frequency range, and distracts from the artist.
    Welcome to reality.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

^Thanks for feed guys. Yeah Kris... I was tryna to get that club... less dark feel... But man... I was fucking with the keys so much, but still couldn't do it. So I just was like w/e... it sounds dark but w/e. Ware.. mind explaining to me how to make that snare crack? Like... should I increase the mid? Thanks for feed again the both of you.

Battle Record
    5-3

to get a more bouncy feel use less sounds, and focus more on melody, and the arrangement of the drums... you have to let the drums drive the track, and let the melody compliment the drums.
    Welcome to reality.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

^Alright... so instead of using more sounds... I'll try to use less sounds... but really good ones. I just don't want people to say my shit is too simple. Ehh... about drums complimenting the melody... I still dunno how to do it. I thought when you said that you meant like something.... for example, the song In Da Club by 50 Cent. That string goes directly with the kick. But I dunno, mind explaining to me in depth on how I should get my drums to compliment the track and drive the track. Thanks in advance.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Fuck... my account is underview for copy infrigment and they took this song off the list. Hopefully it'll be back soon.

Battle Record
    5-3

it wont be... lol.
    you should post remixes without artists names, and dont put the artists name in the title of the mp3 file. Thats how you get around it.

and post one on zshare.net as your backup for threads like this
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Palamoon View Post
    ^Alright... so instead of using more sounds... I'll try to use less sounds... but really good ones. I just don't want people to say my shit is too simple. Ehh... about drums complimenting the melody... I still dunno how to do it. I thought when you said that you meant like something.... for example, the song In Da Club by 50 Cent. That string goes directly with the kick. But I dunno, mind explaining to me in depth on how I should get my drums to compliment the track and drive the track. Thanks in advance.
    the drums have to set the groove, and the rest of the sounds will folowo that groove.

dont necessarily mean everything gotta bump in unison...
    its not something you can learn in one sitting, it takes time to learn how to make a beat real catchy by itself... which is the secret to why a lot of big club songs are as big as they are.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    6-0

lol @ hopefully it will be back....its been trashed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

Quote Originally Posted by Palamoon View Post
    you dont have to use less sounds per say, you just have to konw when less is more

as far as makin the snare have a crack...you want to boost in the mid high range...that will bring out the spine shatter your want in hip hop...on top of that, compressing correctly wit also help with that
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

^Thanks man... I'll keep that in mind for next time... Hey guys, if you want to listen, click the zshare link I edited the my first post in this thread with.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Yea yea... got my ish straight. Soundclick embedded player is up there no windows to go to guys.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

To the top.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

well i gotta say that sounds good man
    u made a real nice remix