Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Blue blueberry condesor vs rode nt2

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Blue blueberry condesor vs rode nt2

I haven't compared the sound so I can't comment. The Blueberry is significantly more expensive, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. The NT2 has multiple polar patterns which is pretty nice on such an inexpensive mic.

I guess it really depends on what your needs are and how the mics sound on the sources you're tracking.

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Claxton View Post
    i think nt2 has a big bump at like 10 kHz i sure hope his voice doesn't go that high lmao
    pitch shouldnt have anything to do with sibilance. lol. It could, but like you said... i hope not. That would be horrible.
    he should be fine... im just lettin him know not to boost the upper shelf much cuz the rode mic already has a boosted upper shelf coming off the diaphram
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Opie M. View Post
    Yea, the NT2 doesn't have it's own power supply. I didn't even notice what mic you were referring to. The NT2 is just the NT1 with multiple polar patterns, roll off, and pad. It'll come in handy if you plan on micing different instruments, but if this will always be just a vocal mic, then it's not really necessary. I have a need for multiple polar patterns and pads because I mic all kinds of sources, but back when I only recorded vocals, my NT1a was just fine. That's your call. If you have any feeling that you might be recording other sources even later on then I'd pay for the NT2 tho.
    My NT2 used to sound better than a NT1...
    i dunno if they made any internal changes since they came out with the NT2a... but the original NT2's sounded noticeably cleaner in the mid range than the NT1a did. I specifically remember comparing the NT2, NT1, and NTA, all of which are discontinued... but have been "reworked"... I think I've used and recorded on every Rode mic except the Classic 2. I want a old Rode NTV that has the jensen tube in it. Still on my mic wish list. Joint was shittin on the NTK. They got discontinued for whatever reason tho...

maybe you should look into buying a original NT2... i have one, but my friend has been using it for so long he'd prolly be mad if i sold it out from under him. lolol.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    3-2

you're full of it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    My NT2 used to sound better than a NT1...
    i dunno if they made any internal changes since they came out with the NT2a... but the original NT2's sounded noticeably cleaner in the mid range than the NT1a did. I specifically remember comparing the NT2, NT1, and NTA, all of which are discontinued... but have been "reworked"... I think I've used and recorded on every Rode mic except the Classic 2. I want a old Rode NTV that has the jensen tube in it. Still on my mic wish list. Joint was shittin on the NTK. They got discontinued for whatever reason tho...

maybe you should look into buying a original NT2... i have one, but my friend has been using it for so long he'd prolly be mad if i sold it out from under him. lolol.
    why not change the tube on the k2..? that's my next move...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Mhmm.

word.. ive recorded on the blue berry b4 and its a great sounding mic tho.. im tryna get that now

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat View Post
    why not change the tube on the k2..? that's my next move...
    already said that hoecat
    Welcome to reality.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

but not in this thread... right..? LMAO fuck you fat foreheaded ass thundercat nicca!
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon