User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Poparazzi [Solo Version] Why So Sirius? Mixtape

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Re: Poparazzi [Solo Version] Why So Sirius? Mixtap

I'm debating whether or not this will be my album or my mixtape, all custom productions, it's a 2 CD Project, going with the coin flip idea.

Heads = Side A (Hip Hop Side)
    Tails = Side B (Rap/RnB Side)

Me = HipHop's Harvey Dent (Flippin Heads To Death)

Aiming for FYE, Wal-mart, I have the backing just thoroughly planning it out. Doing 3 Videos that's coming with the CD which is holding me back atm.

1. Hello Hip Hop
    2. Passion n' Fire
    3. Poparazzi

Got a deal on the shoot tho, 600-800 a shoot depending on the idea of the video. I'm drafting up some things now, and hopefully I can get if not all most of the GrindHouse click to come to the shoot which will be done in Orlando or Miami, my hometown Norfolk VA, and trying to get one done in Newark, New Jersey or New York.

It's time consuming but well worth it, I could easily push a mixtape 3-4 times a month but what's the point if no real advancement comes from it other than a small area street buzz of people which is normally friends n' family, Datpiff.com, and RB.com.

Nah'mean? Plus with me producing most of my own stuff it kinda hurts the creativity but it's well worth it. Stil gotta BDS most of it all and send it off to the library of congress for copy righting.

It's all well planned big homie all well planned lmao
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

aha see you've got your marketing strageties on the board. Damn 800 for a video? Here this one dude big in the industry, told me 3k for videos all professional, hair make-up, stylists, etc... but still alot coming out of your own pocket.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

I can take that approach but I don't wanna do anything TOO big at the moment my situation still isn't what it use to be. So i'm spacing everything out.
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I'm a start getting you do my hooks... fo'real kid...

Anyways, doubles up would of been nice...feels a bit plain with just the main vocal going in on it... delivery's pretty alright man...you're doing it in, lol - I caught some doubles up coming to the end of your verse... yeah, sounded good there... Chorus is nice man...simply executed... you did it... Eli Porter swag... production like the quality is crisp.... sounds real dope my dude...

Overall, wow ... you did this up nicely, XM... Keep it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    11-5

Fucking dopeness.

You sound so professional man. Nothing bad to say at this, keep it up man you will be big. I will do some promo out here for you. If you're interested let me know.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...750/index.html

Social Media:

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Nigga! Song of the month1

ugh Ka is a beat with the production. I like how the kicks and the bass guitar thumps on the beat. The keys wooo! They just put me in a daze. Chorus - dope! Verses is dope! I think the lines could have a bit just a little bit harder with a little more emotion on it! Aside from that shit is fire. Second verse is what I mean by more emotion. Like the way you set it off from the beginning. The solider and oxygen line was vicious! Keep it up my nigga.
    Follow Me