User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: 'Propaganda Feat. Smokeyday'

Re: 'Propaganda Feat. Smokeyday'

What up jawn, long time man. I've been active on the boards still, mostly hanging in ID.
    Beat is pretty good, i like the drums the most. I hear someone laughing faintly before the tracks begin, you may wanna turn that up. I love the hook "from the propoganda that surrounds me."

I like the 2nd verse the most, the lyrics were on point "falling from the picture, to become another drifta'"

the 1st verse was on point with the rhyme scheme, and the lyrics were good to.

i would add some cuts over that drum break to make it stand out more, i thought the song was gonna end to be honest.

Overall dope track!

Battle Record
    11-5

What's up mother fucker? Coming to Rock the Rigs or what? Its going to be dope son!

Anyway.

This beat is fucking sick. First guy comes in sick. Who is this guy? He is Canadian? He's pretty dope. Flow is smooth, lyrics are sick. Man, delivery is sick too. Pretty good shit. Keep it up man.

Hook is pretty tight. Nicely done.

Man, Jawn your voice and delivery fits this beat quite nicely. Flow is perfect. Lyrics is sickness. Very nice.

This track is fucking sick boys. Both of you should be coming to Rock the Rigs honestly.

Jawn P get at me. Call my celly even: 780-514-8117

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

What's up mother fucker? Coming to Rock the Rigs or what? Its going to be dope son!

Anyway.

This beat is fucking sick. First guy comes in sick. Who is this guy? He is Canadian? He's pretty dope. Flow is smooth, lyrics are sick. Man, delivery is sick too. Pretty good shit. Keep it up man.

Hook is pretty tight. Nicely done.

Man, Jawn your voice and delivery fits this beat quite nicely. Flow is perfect. Lyrics is sickness. Very nice.

This track is fucking sick boys. Both of you should be coming to Rock the Rigs honestly.

Jawn P get at me. Call my celly even: 780-514-8117

Social Media:

Battle Record
    3-2

this is a dope beat... you sound real good on this joint, flow and delivery have gotten better... was strong before but now I can hear subtle things that make you sound more complete... dope hook... nice job homie...

Beats smooth, so I'm already diggin this shit and ya verses ain't dropped yet. Thank god you have good quality. I can't stand listening to shitty quality. Verse is decent. Sounds a bit monotone imo. Needs a bit more emotion in that delivery. Well you picked that up towards the end of the first verse. First half was just kinda sounding like blah, ya know. Flow was def there tho, so thats a plus. Feeling the hook for sure. 2nd verse- Dude reminds me from the dude that rapped with the Gorillaz. His voice or something lol idk. Lyrics is cool. Flow was cool as well. Overall 2nd verse was decent. Nothing to special but nothing bad either.

Songs def worth a listen or 2. I can vibe out to it. This is the type of ish I like anyways, hip hop, and not rap. So props on the track homie. Keep it up, and stay up. And g/l on the feed.

Bumpin!
    SiCk MinDz

middle of the 1st verse was fire...lyrics overall were pretty dope...beat went good with the flow...i feel the flow of your lyrics on the 1st verse...keep it up!