If they plea insanity they go to criminal mental which is full of hanibal lecturs and scarier than jail. I did get off when I stole the lexus not just because I was insane at the time but because I was running for my life and had evidence of the rape. BESIDES the fact I have no criminal record, not a threat to society, and had a career in corporate pharmaceuticals that the 6n month mandatory would've ruined. The man whose Lexus I stole didn't press charges because I left his money alone and parked the car and didn't damage it and I'm sure my lawyer told him why I was still running for my life to even begin with. IF you know you crazy you know not to believe or listen to voices in your head. Besides China doesn't even let people who have a mental defect in their country. I don't know about the rest of Asia. But if you thinking pleaing insanity is something sweet - I'm here to tell you all you rather go to jail TRUST. I still have middle bunk syndrome for the week in criminal mental awaiting court.

- - - Updated - - -

That song "No Love" come out in beast mode makes me laugh cause yeah I did turn into a ninja under fight or flight mode.