User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: Shadowless- Midnight

Thumbs up Shadowless- Midnight

Finally, today marks the official release of my debut album "Shadowless". Many of you have checked out some of my songs in the past, and finally now I have my first official album to share with you. This is a digital release, but also had hard copies pressed up, so if you're interested, please PM me.

The first "single" I'm dropping here is called "Midnight". I have embedded the YouTube video so you can check out the song, and if you like what you hear, you can download the full album at the link below

www.thefnspot.com/shadowless (click the album cover to D/L)

Any and all feedback is appreciated, and mini-full reviews of the entire album would also be awesome, so if you're interested, post your reviews in this thread. Thanks for checking it out!!!

(If you want me to feed your track, leave your link and I will get to every single person who drops a link for me!)

[youtube]VshwM2YJubE&feature=related[/youtube]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ml#post8285312
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ml#post8285313
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ml#post8285314
    Last edited by ShaDoWLesS; October 11th, 2011 at 10:03 PM
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J.Demers

Re: Shadowless- Midnight

the song is to sick man, i love that beat too, everyone check out this album, real hiphop right here

Battle Record
    1-0

This is grimy, the "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" sample.. that's wild. This is sick! Good job man, interested in checking out the rest of the album. Keep it up! The quality is good, flow and delivery are on point for it. The lyrics are there, the hook is aight. Overall the subject matter of the entire song, isn't something I'm really into, but the track itself is good.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

This is dope fam.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This beat is crazy. Got a really grimey sound to it. Quality was crisp and clean. Chorus down to the lyrics were all dope. I have no complaints really. Everything meshed well together. Good shit. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...51#post8286551
    Last edited by Promoter1989; October 12th, 2011 at 06:36 PM

yo shadow this album has been playing all day at my work lol ghost is dope!!!!

this track is insane man the beat is dirty as fuck!!!!!
    ur flow is strong on here nice style for realz
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Good to see you finally dropped one. Downloaded it, I will give it a listen ASAP. Nice work man!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

joint is ill almost make it feels like your slowly turning into a lyrical warewolf from first to following verse. good shit god

You've Earned a Custom Title! Rash Boogie's Avatar

This is dope...feeling your flow on this...I can hear this on some american translated anime or suttin lol...The hook could be executed better but nonetheless nice joint for real

Music-

Twitter-

Facebook-

Thanks for the feedback guys, really really appreciate it! Go download the entire album at www.thefnspot.com/shadowless if you like what you hear! Anyone down to do a review for the album???
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    11-5

Beat is interesting.

You sort of remind me of Tyler the Creator, but I'm feeling you more than him.

This is real dark shit, and the sound is what reminds me of Tyler the Creator. Flow is good though, delivery is suiting for the track. Lyrics are pretty good too.

Pretty interesting track. I would say your sound is more polished than most stuff I hear of this subject matter.

Not bad man keep it up.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    50-30
    Awards 25+ Wins

this beat crazy is hell.. sound like some west coast shit.

you have a different flow that i'm not use to but it sounds cool though.

flow is on point and the lyric's are good to.

quality is good... so that alway makes a track better at the end of the day.

nice piece of work man, i'ma download the album and give you feed on your profile!!

Not Another... See Right, Writer, C.W Line
    More Played then Ever..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

This is dope man! I agree that I'm feelin this more than Tyler the Creator. You came on point with everything on this, man. Delivery fit the subject matter perfectly, which meshed extremely well with the beat..flow, all that good shit bro. It's put together well and I'm focusing on the lyrics when I'm listening, not anything else so you know this shit's polished as hell, lol...Good listen! I'll check out the album sometime for ya!! Good luck with it since it's your debut!

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Beat is rockin

flow is good

solid drop

Beat is rockin

flow is good

solid drop