User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 235

Thread: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

contrived.

Exclamation SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

SORRY TO LINK TO ANOTHER SITE BECAUSE I KNOW THATS GENERALLY TABOO ON RAP FORUMS, BUT

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=403825#post403825

BITTEN
    -VULGAR
    -ORC
    -FRANK P

TRULY, HUMAN SCUM. SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF ALL ACCOMPS AND MODERATION POWERS AND GIVEN THE BAN

DO YOU, RB
    I only stop by to look through you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    That green is too loud for my tastes.

contrived.

Re: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

PUTS A DECADE OF HIS LIFE INTO RAP FORUMS

STILL DOESNT CONSIDER HIMSELF GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN WITH HIS OWN WORKS

MEET ANY1 ON WWE QUICKMATCH THATS FUCKED YOUR FAT GIRLFRIEND AS YOU SOB INTO A LENTIL/ CILANTRO PIZZA LATELY, YOU OVERWEIGHT MANCHILD?

contrived.

Re: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

DAGEL'S INNERTUBE SIZED DEPRESSION GUT TO THREAD
    SORRY ABOUT YOUR BODYFAT PERCENTAGE TAKING HALF, FAGGOT

TOUGH BREAK CONSIDERING THE REMAINING HALF OF YOUR NET WORTH IS IN ORGY QUALITY REPLICA BANE MASKS AND IRISH FLAGS

contrived.

MAYBE HE CANT HEAR US OVER THE STUNNING MEDIOCRITY OF HIS FALSIFIED TOPICAL RECORD

Battle Record
    7-1

Leave me alone

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

And to think he has a kid. Irrelevant but just makes him look lamer

You just shattered his lives work

I wonder if hes gonna disappear or spazz out like when tim got caught

Battle Record
    1-1

@Johnny Soul™

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Johnny soul to thread

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Ether
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-1

Its just a flip guys

Battle Record
    1-1

why does this forum only let me @ johnny when I want to get dagel in here

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
    why does this forum only let me @ johnny when I want to get dagel in here
    Can u elaborate

contrived.

IT SEEMS HIS WHOLE WORLD IS CRUMBLING AROUND HIM JUST LIKE IN EVERY POEM, TOPICAL, AND SHORT STORY HE EVER WROTE

Battle Record
    96-70

Lol this shits killin me

Dagel just got obliterated

I would however, like to see the verses he bit from as well

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Give that man a chance to defend himself. Don't crucify him like that. Let eem explain
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo