User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: Can 50 scents aka Tim pls get back to me on my legit cell number

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Can 50 scents aka Tim pls get back to me on my legit cell number

Did you hear the Nozy version of Hello? Sending them back up north with their nuts cut off? Yeah I didn't do that... I'm pretty sure I kicked one in the face on the switch and slammed the other ones head into the concrete wall before running up the stair well. But honestly chemical castration for sex offenders is a great idea... shit, I can barely have sex anymore - why should they?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Not that Tim the one I dumb checked by accident walking out the room once. I’ll just keep it gully... and from the start!

- - - Updated - - -

Because SOME people know better than me!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah... like even being crazy and shit... I know how I talk... now them bitches editing my texts in my posts. I still usually know what I did and didnt say and this thread tainted.

And yo dead up... they really can spin me confused and retarded for real. One time... I couldn't even figure out how to get home or where I was going. I just remember crying in a parking lot just outside the city. It was like an angel literally jumped in and typed home in my navi and I was able to get home after what felt like hours. You really don't want this smoke...

- - - Updated - - -

And like I told my old boss... just here to solve some family issues - that's all... but in the meanwhile I'm just gonna work thru it too.

- - - Updated - - -

The baby is grown... when are you going to let me make my own decisions? I did EVERYTHING to respect you and the plight YOU chose for me. When do I get to choose my own?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to be in psych anymore </3

- - - Updated - - -

He fucked up when he said he doesn't really like my dad in convo. Nobody likes my dad but how would you know? I didn't say shit just paid more attention. And 50 always singing my part like pac used to too. As well as the all eyes recording in my apt and etc etc etc. There is a certain liberation when you no longer give a fuck about what anybody thinks of you - but it's another thing when you being hacked and they trying to speak for or as you.

- - - Updated - - -

And nah dixon it's not a stupid closing cause LITERALLY ONE PICTURE flashed and filled in most the rest that my flatline didnt. AND ONE picture... my avatar - SHOULD warn you I'm nothing to play with either.

- - - Updated - - -

TGF.. mauve, dad comment, droid to droid... you know something. Am I like that bitch in overboard where my own peoples left me in mental?

- - - Updated - - -

My eyes... its rare that someone even notice my eye color changes.

- - - Updated - - -

That's my heart... I just felt it. And THATS who I need to protect too. Who just got upset?

- - - Updated - - -

Considering I'm not even alcoholic it was real hard not to take a shot this morning. I promised my sister I'd put the weed down. And to my brother... nah theyre not getting another drug test to my 3 dirty IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. They test me every break, every hospital visit, and randomly too. WHY THE FUCK IM THE ONE ON PROBATION?

- - - Updated - - -

let me count the dirties... Dec 04 break - weed... Holly hill - scripts I didn't even take my room mate gave me to calm me down... then was 1 or 2 I think from St Mary's ER... Oh wait... they counted the DBT9 in myrtle beach as MY dirty like anyone takes the date rape drug for recreation... umm and I'm pretty sure THAT'S IT. oh wait... they said my alcohol level was high in a spot check in NC too but I drank the night before and that's legal so does that count too?

- - - Updated - - -

GUYS IM SO FUCKING FOR REAL WHEN i TELL YOU IM PRETTY SURE THAT, THAT IS IT.

- - - Updated - - -

SINCE 1992 AT THAT.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tired as fuck... and wanna be free

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... Norwalk too but I literally only started smoking weed again like 3 days prior.

- - - Updated - - -

As it usually go down...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want disability... I want to recover and write.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna earn every penny I'm making too, too Pac.

- - - Updated - - -

You can USE and not ABUSE... who's the all or nothing? Sorry, but I'm not that elite.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Excuses for what? When I’m crazy freaking out not everything is legit but when I’m calmed down and in right mind I can tell you what is and what isn’t... I’m not deaf but I am tone deaf I can’t hear certain beeps on the machine since I was a kid - that? I know what that was about but I’m not telling everybody... and I do need a professional I’m getting MY ASS KICKED IN THIS 3rd world!

Battle Record
    0-2

Yes that is me and I wrote that.

- - - Updated - - -

LM was for landmark and yes my dad was involved in that society.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I see she got her eyes... she's so perfect. <3
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Why I can’t see the post where it’s me but it’s blank? I’m still reading…

- - - Updated - - -

How you dumb check someone that’s been in prison 25 years and the first time I remember him he was in the house with a gun… I wasn’t dumb checking shit so what’s up for real?!??

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I did bang shoulders with a Tim coming out a hotel room cause I was leaving and he was coming and I was mad the lights were dim

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve never been on probation… psych screens and keep it up hoe somebody gonna trace an ip cause I’m TIRED AS FUCK

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody even brought up landmark and whose eyes so pretty?

- - - Updated - - -

So these people have totally managed to apply reasonable doubt on pretty much anything written on a computer… way to go!! That’s like what photoshop did for black male… so you all free! When am I?

- - - Updated - - -

It has to be taken down - he said no names @Candy @outwrite I don’t know who moderators are but I wanna be able to still show him…

- - - Updated - - -

Warning… who brought up my father cause he literally drank himself to death…

- - - Updated - - -

What does he have to do with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Stop tapping my rib I don’t trust any of you anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Let me correct the adopted speech cause nah that’s not confirmed. And I had a perfect child hood until my dad started beating my mom and I got locked up in mental at 13 twice… high school was hard I got kicked out of main stream and went to alternative it was nice… I managed to get work in corporate which was unlikely for a kid like me. I grew up in the 90s it was rough we was rough… I was covered from my neck to knee in blood from my friend who was shot standing behind me and I swear I felt him lift so he prob lay died in my lap. I was pistol whipped cause I talked too much. Kicked out at a young age back and forth cause you couldn’t tell me nothing after my mom was down with cancer in bed every day all day during my parents divorce. We from hard knocks… I can go on and on with street stories but I been thru heaven, and hell, college, and jail… I’m here cause I write and I earned it! Not by the war stories but someone who got out of the game too. At least the only game I knew or referred to. So let me find out all this extra on the strength of you think I’m just some white spoiled bitch…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

are i dont know what you are talking about

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Yo who tried to shoot off your pussy tho?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    0-2

How I get thru it? I don’t even read it… it’s like being buried in souls if that makes sense. Ms and my bf need to make money… does anyone even buy poem or lyrics anywhere?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sure I meant because I don’t want him selling or doing anything illegal when he got out. But we’re actually doing pretty good on our own getting there. I replaced the money I drained out of our savings when he made me sad
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919