User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Culmination's Solid (prod. by Serious Beats)

Culmination's Solid (prod. by Serious Beats)

Whaddup yall.. new here just looking to get some feedback..good or bad. Keep it as real as possible..don't gas me up. Judgeing from the lack of feed on my last shit I guess yall wasn't feelin it. Ionno.. Im here to grow built, connect with peoples, and help others grow..Im no troll. just a real dude with love for hip-hop. so if you will, build with me.. Pz

https://soundcloud.com/chenadu_blacc...cc-momentum-04

feed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Hope-You-Know
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ODUCER-IS-BACK!!!
    Last edited by Pair-A-Dyce; December 4th, 2014 at 07:32 PM

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @Chenadu Blacc,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Culmination's Solid (prod. by Serious Beats)

I like how this started out. much better than your other track @Chenadu Blacc

This one has more voice and personality but I still think you can improve on the execution. Still too vibrant in the mix, you got a lil raspyness in your voice so you need to capitalize on that by limiting the amount of crap you layer on your vocals. If your audience hears that raw feeling and you put some flavor in the execution, then it sounds really catchy no matter what you rappin about.

Leave me alone

Get Familiar

hitting you back man

beat is dope, hmm pronunciation getting a little mumbled and also getting caught up in you breaths work on that breath control, punch in a bit if you have to at times....flow is ok could be a bit smoother imo....lyrics pretty generic....hook is alright could def use some adlibs in background sounds too much like a verse....u remind me a bit of Bully he fucked with D Block I think....anyway 2nd verse u riding the beat better I think still wheezing heavy at times...3rd verse is alright a flow change up would have def been nice here

overall not bad man, you got a good swag/voice for this keep it up
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Nice sound man, I think it would be wise to cut out some of the words in the more complicated lines. It would allow you to stretch those verbs and mesh more with the instrumental. Sounds like you're squeezing in a few of those words even though they don't necessarily fit. I still do the same thing when I like the meaning behind a line and I don't want to compromise it. Fact is not everyone listening to your lyrics though and most times its more about the sound you project. Sounding out 'substance abuse' a bit more around the 3 minute mark would've been tiight.

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]