• Fresh

0 0%
  • Mimic

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Fresh vs Mimic [Mimic wins 5-0]

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Fresh vs Mimic [Mimic wins 5-0]

10 lines
    Due in an hour from check in
    @Mimic

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Fresh vs Mimic

check

Battle Record
    96-70

How u got ur LLL HoF is beyond me, some shady shit my g…
    Its clear the only thing that’s beneficial… Is the fact u got carried by an Elite
    I hate you. Why the fuck you gotta gel ur hair, and style it by flickin it up?
    My accident ya facial features and believe me when I say it was everything but
    Your image is shit, you’ll never tip the scales n its something you’ll have to accept
    So while I’m at a ten, ure still grasping the basic fundamentals of holding respect
    You’re softer than a soup sandwich, this faggot been getting fathered since birth
    If you ever breathe a sigh of relief, s’cos my ninja skills took ur sorry ass off of this earth
    I’ll fuck yo bitch, take her to the shower god damn it sounds like a dandy plan
    I’ll slap her w/ my nuts n washer and after the abuse? She’ll no longer find u handy, man

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

I'm a GOAT to this sacrificial lamb, this fags got no way to wreck this
    facing me will just leave this bitch a garner when one choke leaves him breathless
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zelph View Post
    I remember when I hacked Feeble's account lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Thanks for giving me a reason you filthy scum.
    return of the basement dweller? lack of sun got this kid on end
    it's weird u banned the guy who took Feebs yet its u who cant get any F.r.i.e.n.d.s
    plus ur chicks a whale fresh, everyone knows she's an obese creature
    If that fat slut got choked out Wikipedia would redefine the term 'heavy sleeper'
    this tortures straight rippin' him.. ask anyone I'm harsh, honestly
    I'm going over the line so much i'll get a PM off Orc demanding an apology
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    No panic attack lol

Don't see why that was needed to be shared with everyone

Obviously spit needs help fighting his own battles
    nd beefin' w/ $pit over votes? lol he's ur superior in every form & trace
    cuz $pits ballin'.. nd ur just the nerd that gets left w/ them stuck to ur face

Quick 10.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Fresh vs Mimic [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Fresh

Your image is shit, you’ll never tip the scales n its something you’ll have to accept
    So while I’m at a ten, ure still grasping the basic fundamentals of holding respect
    I’ll slap her w/ my nuts n washer and after the abuse? She’ll no longer find u handy, man

Mimic

it's weird u banned the guy who took Feebs yet its u who cant get any F.r.i.e.n.d.s

I have both tied here with 2 quotes each I felt Mimic was more creative had a personal flip and a personal wp/np flip. Fresh had bars that could've potentially hit and carried him the win here the sigh of relief bar was cool but the ninja skills threw me off it didn't land hard. Accident axe a dent ur face seen before I just didn't like the way it was displayed.

V/Mimic

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    60-35

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

LLL hof, respect, dandy was ehhh....

Vs.

Friends, spit$, and orc was ehh....

both were pretty tied in but at the end of the day it came to who was fresher.... and I got mimic the LLL hof I used referencing him but it wasn't against him.. lol. But I got mimic with a more fresh verse with the flips he pulled.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    60-35

up'n

Battle Record
    60-35

^^^^^^^

Lenox

Fresh: elite, ninja skills

Vs

Mimic: heavy sleeper, stuck to your face

Overall: fresh was okay at best, not his greatest performance. & mimic went pretty decent, not great but decent, he also came with more punches, therefore I got mimic taking this barely.

Vote: Mimic

Battle Record
    0-1

both verses came a little weak. fresh verse was very all over the place and it seemed more like hes upset and demanding respect rather than attacking the opponent. mimic came pretty nice although the quotes i think imo are just extra and shouldnt be needed in a text battle. mimic had a lot more punches and a strong start/finish compared to fresh..

i am giving this one to Mimic.
    ....Unkn0wn....
    Try Your Luck Brah

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

How u got ur LLL HoF is beyond me, some shady shit my g…
    Its clear the only thing that’s beneficial… Is the fact u got carried by an Elite

Concept there, lacks sting/harshness. No real substance behind this.

I hate you. Why the fuck you gotta gel ur hair, and style it by flickin it up?
    My accident ya facial features and believe me when I say it was everything but

Same as above. This one was a little better tho. Potential haymaker if worded/delivered harsher.

Again, concept there but delivery was soft.

You’re softer than a soup sandwich, this faggot been getting fathered since birth
    If you ever breathe a sigh of relief, s’cos my ninja skills took ur sorry ass off of this earth

Wasn't feeling this much. Think you could have done more with the concept tbh.

I think if worded better. This had potential as well.

IDK if it's just me or the short amount of time you spent writing this/putting this together but your delivery/execution on your bars was soft as shit, bro. You had some decent concepts man but the executions were off. It's like you tape your fists and placed them in pillows and then entered the boxing ring. If that makes any sense? I think you had a few potential concepts that could have been fire but your executions hindered them. As I've told you previously, try and jot down your concepts multiple times and choose the more harsher one out of the bunch. It will help you until you develop the rhythm of dropping bars on the 1st take, feel me? You're getting there, bro. Just a slow progression.

----------
    vs
    ----------

I'm a GOAT to this sacrificial lamb, this fags got no way to wreck this
    facing me will just leave this bitch a garner when one choke leaves him breathless

Tired of seeing these already, lol. Execution was mild as well.

Didn't like this.

plus ur chicks a whale fresh, everyone knows she's an obese creature
    If that fat slut got choked out Wikipedia would redefine the term 'heavy sleeper'

Dope concept, execution was mild. You could have been a little more creative, IMO.

this tortures straight rippin' him.. ask anyone I'm harsh, honestly
    I'm going over the line so much i'll get a PM off Orc demanding an apology

This was ok.

This was ok.

I've seen better from you. Seems you and Fresh just dropped some quick shit. All in all you did have the mildly better verse but not by much. Fresh could have taken this had he re-worded some of his concepts but w/e. You both have been doing this for a while, so not much feed I can give that you dudes don't already know.

v/Mimic - Punches a tad bit more effective.

Battle Record
    96-70

Mimic wins!!!

Congratulations asshole lol