Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Intro

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Intro

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I remember RULE... and the fuck was the name of that one crew, HOODRICH? Lmao

Lames... The used to suck my dick to try and join them... Man ol man, I probably still have all the messages they used to send me LMAO
    Hoodrich is the 2nd best LB crew of all time, after MFD. Also, I think you're hyping yourself up a bit. I was around in 2010 and you werent exactly #1 on the site. I've beat a few LB legends in my time and wasnt anywhere near #1.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
    We found it with one of those emails. But Cuba and I said to just
    let you have the eth account. Tbh I don't remember the name off the top of my head. I'd have to go look. It was on the s 8 or sr8 one.

I had full mod capbanilites on lb though. Although I was specific to topical, I could have done anything the other mods could.

Yeah I noticed. Ultimately I am a senior mod there with Cuba so LA is my home site. But I'll be around here as well for the tournaments, om, and competition. Battling starts to lose its excitement when you feel you can go half ass and still win.
    Sure I was full mod and fuckers still banned me for "trolling" haha. Send me a message of that account if you can man could you? I havent had accent to s-r8 since the early days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Alright I will shoot you a pm over there since I can't here yet.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

welcome, man

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    5-7

Is lyrical assault any good?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    Is lyrical assault any good?
    its more of an Open mics audio site tbh. i feel all new cats to the game find that place first. allot of changes going on there and could be dope. the original admin is prolly the biggest faggot in the UK and doesnt write at all. this dude Law and another dude are slowly bringing it back

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

put the heat down lets do some furniture movin
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Blanco. View Post
    The Wyte has spoketh.
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

The Wyte account is banned tbh.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    7-9

I think it's strange how LA never gets the good noobs so to speak lmao. They get the leftovers from the bin when it comes to new talent... But some great writers are over there as well. It's more focused on becoming the best writer you can be as opposed to the best battler. The battling culture doesn't fair well over there either. I would describe LA as a less hostile environment, but battling competitions on the low lmao.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Blanco. View Post
    I say leave the furniture and grab the bull by it's horns.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
    Hoodrich is the 2nd best LB crew of all time, after MFD. Also, I think you're hyping yourself up a bit. I was around in 2010 and you werent exactly #1 on the site. I've beat a few LB legends in my time and wasnt anywhere near #1.

Sure I was full mod and fuckers still banned me for "trolling" haha. Send me a message of that account if you can man could you? I havent had accent to s-r8 since the early days.
    Never said I was number 1 bro, said I beat a few top heads.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

@Amen the answer to your pm is yes. Just let me know. I can't send om's for another few posts yet.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Welcome TheLaw. Cool name.