Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: LLL Playoffs Round 1 - 5) Smog vs. 12) Junto - JUNTO WINS

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

LLL Playoffs Round 1 - 5) Smog vs. 12) Junto - JUNTO WINS

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is THURSDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

due date has changed to pacific standard time to help those on the west coast.

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

3 Consecutive Losses
    If you lose 3 consecutive weeks in a row, you will be booted from the League for 1 week.

You must sign back in.

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 5 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are now required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    Last minute extension request will not be tolerated!
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

- Pic Battle Option -
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

@Smog @Junto

Goon World Order
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards Masquerade Champion

Re: LLL Playoffs Round 1 - 5) Smog vs. 12) Junto

12 cool wit you?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Hot damn, 12 good but I need ext...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Now yall know...

... This faggot ain't gangsta, his fuckin hoods dorks n shit
    But I'll play along wit the act to give this fake G L's , No good sportsmanship
    when u lose u quit, even last season U did that faggot ass shit
    I mean we all know history repeats itself but damn! Didn't know it happens that quick
    N Fuck ur nbl run, every1 lost interest n dropped sorry at best
    Champ match open 6 months wit 7 votes n 500 viewings.. In other words hardly impressed
    After I beat u here, we can copy n paste it at NC to let them see ur lame insults
    Keyword ^ copy.. N every1 knows if u do that u always end up wit the same results
    Ur a typical faggot, n found a way to make reality n online the same
    So irl u hide in a closet... N the only way to hide here is behind a name
    So dont talk about bitches, wait, let's say u were straight, fag
    The only time a girl be excited bout Jun.. Is on the 22nd knowin its my annual birthday bash..

Blah..

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Goon World Order
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards Masquerade Champion

maaannn...

I'm crackin this lame's face, all u ever been is wack & can't change pace
    ur text status mirrors ur career: a lot of drive... but always end up back in the same place
    & that whore u call wifey? while u out on the road she gets waxed more...
    Last time I hit a week straight. Like 7 in the pocket on a 8-9-10-Jack board
    if battle rappers start gettin million dollar deals then cool, I might cash
    There's already labels out there for ppl like u... for instance 'poor' & 'white trash'
    I hear ur mothers a great cook. I'll show up to her place, ask her how this AK look...
    Do u get the picture? I'm taggin everyone in ur family like holiday photos on Facebook
    u don't act like a G, plz... u asskiss for votes, every post like "HAHA AGREED!"
    The amount of social work u do round here could help hundreds of families in need
    While u schlep them loads across state all u got to think about is text bum
    u should give it a rest/stop - then find a cliff to drive off b/t the one ur at & the next one
    Last edited by Junto; November 21st, 2015 at 03:42 AM

Battle Record
    12-19

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Now yall know...

--Niceee.
    I mean we all know history repeats itself but damn! Didn't know it happens that quick
    --ok
    Champ match open 6 months wit 7 votes n 500 viewings.. In other words hardly impressed
    --cool
    After I beat u here, we can copy n paste it at NC to let them see ur lame insults
    Keyword ^ copy.. N every1 knows if u do that u always end up wit the same results
    --eh.
    --needed more depth to this.
    The only time a girl be excited bout Jun.. Is on the 22nd knowin its my annual birthday bash..
    --Jun/June is overdone but i hope im invited. ok line here.

Blah..
    Quote Originally Posted by Junto View Post
    maaannn...

ur text status mirrors ur career: a lot of drive... but always end up back in the same place
    --nice.
    --lol. week/weak but that wasnt the main part of the concept so it doesnt matter that that's played af. This is pretty cool.
    There's already labels out there for ppl like u... for instance 'poor' & 'white trash'
    --damn. u going in here.
    I hear ur mothers a great cook. I'll show up to her place, ask her how this AK look...
    Do u get the picture? I'm taggin everyone in ur family like holiday photos on Facebook
    --jesus. bro stop ur hurting him.
    u don't act like a G, plz... u asskiss for votes, every post like "HAHA AGREED!"
    The amount of social work u do round here could help hundreds of families in need
    --eh, not a fan of this one.
    u should give it a rest/stop - then find a cliff to drive off b/t the one ur at & the next one
    --rest stop was cool but i wasnt a fan of the execution here.
    damn yo

smog had a good verse

seemed a little rushed maybe? shit idk. after the first half he fell off a little

i thought junto went in tho

his first 4 were all hits

labels was lotb for me with holliday pics being a close second

smog wasnt bad by any means but junto was on another level here to me

cool read

v/ junto
    The blue stuff.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

This faggot ain't gangsta, his fuckin hoods dorks n shit

Vs

Pretty good read. I got it even in quotes. The determining factor here would have to be that Junto was more creative with his concepts. So I gotta give this to him.

v/Jun

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Re: LLL Playoffs Round 1 - 5) Smog vs. 12) Junto - OPEN FOR VOTES

This faggot ain't gangsta, his fuckin hoods dorks n shit
    ^^^ ok

^^^ no

^^^ ok

^^^ ok

^^^ no

The only time a girl be excited bout Jun.. Is on the 22nd knowin its my annual birthday bash..^^^ nah

This was a mediocre vs from u smog not much goin on in there creativity wise, I mean they nearly were all not harsh statements my dude

Vs

^^^ nice opener bit wordy tho

Last time I hit a week straight. Like 7 in the pocket on a 8-9-10-Jack board^^^ lol ok

^^^ fire

^^^ nicely worded

^^^ nice

u should give it a rest/stop - then find a cliff to drive off b/t the one ur at & the next one^^^ nice

Junto went in here no misses very consistent, fresh twists on some used concepts but nicely worded

Vote junto

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

this was cool
    haha, at first i didn't like this, i do now
    nah, not feeling
    na, this a miss for me
    too bland, not feelin
    i think his name is pronounced hunto, because of that i have to say this is a reach

Overall- Started pretty consistent, then kinda fizzled down from midway to the end imo. You have a unique style you use, that differs from everyone else. Usually not fond of statements but sometimes you word them harsh enough to work.

vs

ohhh shit, i forgot he was a truck driver and didn't get it at first, this fire, nice start
    nigga, this my favorite bar of the playoffs, 1 cuz i love poker and 2 cuz this shit was clean
    haha, my god
    this is a jab compared to wat you brought as a whole, but still not a miss
    not feeling this
    oohhh i like this

Overall- Man this was a good battle. Smog could've beaten a lot of people wit that verse but this nigga Junto got nice concepts wit crisp ass wording. He didn't really have any misses but 1 and it wasn't horrible. Consistency/Haymakers is damn near an impossible duo to beat and it proved yet again here.

v/ Junto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Opener, hardly impressed, behind a name

Vs

Opener, holiday, labels

V/Junto. Tied in quotes but after comparing the misses i think Smog was a tad bit bland at times where as some of Junto bars o didnt quote were creative

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Smog:

aiiiiiiiiiight
    missing wit
    a let down, it was set up well but the hardly impressed was nothing
    nah
    no
    aiiight

pretty bland here

Junto:

I dig it, cool delivery
    creative wiith played wp.. don't know much about poker so this is ok
    concepts been done. this was ok
    LOL at "how this ak look" punch was cool
    ha ok
    wordy.. plus give it a stop doesn't work

cool verse, I like the delivery

Smog just didn't have it here. Being direct and statementish takes skill a skill smog usually harnesses but here he didn't get it done. Junto was good, clean and had a bit of humor.

Vote: Junto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner