Thread: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Awards OM HOF

Re: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Damn, all you dudes is quite...

Must have been a good weekend for some lol

Battle Record
    11-5

I'm mad busy right now it's unreal haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Awards OM HOF

Dawg it be like that some time.

Last month was hell for me too.
    This weekend was my first weekend in weeks
    that I had time to myself.

Shit was hectic before.

Awards OM HOF

@Judge Mentill

Don't worry about it bro. Shit happens and thus is life.

We'll have our showdown someday soon.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

@143 I'll be needing the extension. Was gonna finish up tonight but I don't think I'll be able to.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

All extensions are approved

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    All extensions are approved
    Word I know, you've said that every time I tag you lol. Just common courtesy on my end.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    11-5

How you looking @143, dropping tomorrow? I could drop tonight but I can wait and polish a bit more haha.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    8-9

@L.E posting now

Battle Record
    11-5

Dropped my friend! Still have to do that audio battle too, though I think we should totally do that in a different way, like even on the same track kind of thing.

Best of luck in this one though!

Social Media:

Battle Record
    8-9

Dropped as well Have no problem with that....you provide the track, I provide the topic....

Battle Record
    11-5

^Dope idea man! I will formulate a beat and stuff. Got some new drum kits and shit. Taking a tiny bit of a creative break from music this month to focus on my novels and get prepared for school, but I will toss around some ideas for that for sure.

Write and record, I will do the mixing and mastering, and we can post it as a battle AND a collab, which would be super fucking tight I think haha.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    8-9

no doubt....

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Sick as shit. clock runnin down on a nigga but im sure ima make it. I'd like to thank my sponsor: Raw Classic Rolling Papers. Without you I'd be nothing. I wanna thank my plug for keepin me wit dat gas I need to fight through days like this. And I wanna thank Rapbattles.com and the Sacred Scriptures league for believing in me and givin me this chance. lol fuck im wastin a lot of time. be back in like a half hour

You've Earned a Custom Title!

someone show love and help a nigga out with this picture shit