Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

sacred Scriptures Season 15 Week 4 "Dual Topics": L.E vs SELF ACTIVATE

L.E vs SELF ACTIVATE

Check In by 3/18

Verses by 3/23 with extension by 3/24

Votes by 3/28

YOU MUST VOTE ON ALL BATTLES

SEE RULES HERE: http://rapbattles.com/showthread.php...=1#post8787479

You must use another topic along with these here from any other ss league battle that is NOT from this SEASON!!
    --> http://rapbattles.com/forumdisplay.p...Closed-Battles <--

http://img03.deviantart.net/9df7/i/2...pf-d9uvbhk.jpg
    http://img11.deviantart.net/4c87/i/2...gi-d9my89s.png
    http://pre11.deviantart.net/6e3d/th/...nh-d9uku93.jpg

@L.E @SELF ACTIVATE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: sacred Scriptures Season 15 Week 4 "Dual Topics": L.E vs SELF ACTIVATE

Check! I knew this match up was coming based on the standings. Going to be a great battle and I LOVE the topic idea!

Good luck man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Awards OM HOF

Same to yo L.

Should be on for the archives.

Awards OM HOF

@L.E.
    @143

Im definitely gonna need an extension this round. My girl's family is in town and my fam is flying in tonight. I haven't even jotted a line yet.

Battle Record
    11-5

Word I am more or less in the same boat. Can hopefully drop tonight haha

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

@143 can we extend this one more day?

Social Media:

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

I will give you 24 hrs. @L.E @SELF ACTIVATE

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    11-5

http://pre11.deviantart.net/6e3d/th/...nh-d9uku93.jpg

Poses of lights rolling, holding still, wires dancing across skin in motionless flight,
    Closing in tight, the camera ferocious, hopeless like...rodents, exposed in the night.
    A prison. Limit is lifted, the high gifted, when every frame is made into vision,
    By a snake it was bitten, her spirit shifting into chase, the hunter never claiming it's victim...
    They insist on the pose. Chose the path, she did...but only her body was stripped of its clothes.
    Listed in rows, the depths of her madness, locked like a vine's heart between the twists and the grows.
    With such gorgeous of skin, lucrative markets had paid her with a Porsche and her friends,
    Of course, it would end...tortured within, the words from the doctor, reality in distortion and bends.
    No matter how stacked of a stash, no joke, or matter of laughter could pass,
    The lash, of the cancer, now all she had was the stare of the camera's flash.

How could this happen!? Flash back to the bathroom, with the hash and the mirror,
    So rash...The fear. Youth was everlasting, now she wouldn't last through the year.
    Stilled. Every strength to instill, would make her spiral, careen until she was ill.
    All the pills wouldn't fill, the emptiness in her soul, like her dreams unfulfilled.
    The disease was ferocious, the doctor would not reveal how close to the head,
    The cancer was, until the camera's flashed again and then she woke up in the bed.
    Her manager, a few dancers...the brother she stole from was the only family left.
    Perhaps the fact he was absent was the final smack of the path she haphazardly stepped.

All the rushes of lights...was it worth it? All the hands that clutched her like ice?
    Now that she was sucked from her life, she realized now that none of it sufficed.
    All the times she was laid, paid, pricked, modeled, designed and portrayed...
    The Porsche was a piece of shit she would trade back for the brother's life she betrayed.

Breath was becoming stiff. Quick! She looked around to see if he showed,
    No...how could she be shocked? She wouldn't have stayed through all the shit that she chose.
    The breath, unbearable to fight...flight, her mind and soul, now blared into height...
    White. The vines falling from her body and soul, brighter than a camera, glare of the light!

The darkness was cold, the moisture clinging like an ocean to shores,
    Emotions were floored, as I moved anew, through motions as it showed as a door.
    A motionless chore! Swimming through the water, any notions were tore,
    Into this strange world, body was focused, as I move through light and it opens to more!
    Expanses of vastness, as I propelled, advanced through classes with fastness,
    Fish, in masses, strange with light, moving through valleys of volcanic and ashes!
    The cancer killed the urge, to splurge, it's like I have released and have merged,
    The words, Second Chance, come to me like breath, new from the leaves I emerge...

http://img07.deviantart.net/a4e1/i/2...rt-d9jo1co.jpg

Social Media:

It's a shame you got a no show LE, this piece was a beast. You brought the pictures to life and linked them with the self destructive story of a hedonistic woman who eventually is released through the medium of her disease. Your bars we're packed with strong vocabulary and poetically worded imagery that held the readers attention despite the length of the lines and the piece . The rhyme scheme was strong but not overplayed as well, and the conclusion was a great finish to well written and relatable story. I'm looking forward to the rematch... if we ever get one.

I'll edit a vote in here on the off chance this battle is completed.
    Last edited by Judge Mentill; March 27th, 2016 at 11:04 AM

Nahlidge - Mr. Hardy - L.E - Judge Mentill - Self Activate - Witty
    OM Hall of Famer