User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Week 5: Championship Series: Judge Mentill vs Majic Trip vs SELF ACTIVATE ***SELF ACTIVATE WINS VIA NO SHOW OPEN FOR FEED***

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Week 5: Championship Series: Judge Mentill vs Majic Trip vs SELF ACTIVATE ***SELF ACTIVATE WINS VIA NO SHOW OPEN FOR FEED***

http://pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/belt_shiny.gifCHAMPIONSHIP SERIEShttp://pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/belt_shiny.gif
    WEEK 5
    "MIRROR IMAGE"

CHECK IN BY 4/6
    VERSES BY 4/11
    VOTES BY 4/15

Judge Mentill vs Majic Trip vs SELF ACTIVATE

YOUR TOPIC IS: SHANGHAI NOON
    SO WRITE ABOUT
    NOON SHANGHAI
    YOU MUST ALSO ADD A PIC TO SUPPORT YOUR VERSE...

GOOD LUCK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Awards OM HOF

Re: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Week 5: Championship Series: Judge Mentill vs Majic Trip vs SELF ACTIVATE

Good luck fellas

Re: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Week 5: Championship Series: Judge Mentill vs Majic Trip vs SELF ACTIVATE

Check-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nahlidge - Mr. Hardy - L.E - Judge Mentill - Self Activate - Witty
    OM Hall of Famer

B.Simon
    Battle Record
    3-5

Checkidy
    B.Simon
    My Latest

Awards OM HOF

NOON SHANGHAI
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...czwo1_1280.jpg
    I'm playing poker, smokin opium, just to pass the time until the dope comes in
    Window slightly open hopin for a gust of wind cuz the ceilin fan is broken ...
    And it's close to 10,000 on the thermostat, the counter's where the burner's at
    Got powder in a purple bag underneath the scattered ash that's fall'n on the table top
    As hookers cough and cross they're legs and talk'n about they're favorite song ...
    'Gangnam Style' ... "that's Asia's own" -- my drink is warm, but keep on pour'n ....
    The ice might melt, but at least there's more, inside the frig to keep us moist ...
    I'm eating pork with lotus roots, but Chinese style no forks get used ...
    My suit is new, but soakin wet, the heat consumes this whole damn room ...
    Like dragon's breath release'n fumes ... I raise the bet and change the mood
    Their faces sweat, I make my move, they fold their hands, a set of two's ...
    I shake my head, "I bluffed you fools ... must suck to lose", the laughs ensue ...
    I love this crew! Been with 'em since young thugs in school, whip'n ass of punks
    To prove we ran our town, no doubt, no ruse, the slums were ours to fuck'n rule!
    We'd box or shoot and rob and loot any goons in hot pursuit to stop our boots ...
    From stomping on they're blocks like troops, the cops were mute, we had a truce
    ... We paid them in advance to choose to turn an eye or hide the truth ...
    ... See bribes were like an iron suit, provided that we never loomed ...
    Upon the stoops where crimes were few and violence wasn't highly used
    I did approve, I liked the rules, cuz Triads are a silent group, don't like the news ...
    Cuz prying eyes might lead you to a prison block or early tomb!
    I watched the clock, the time is soon, suppliers might arrive at noon
    Their scheduled to, but never do, they're always late, I hate these dudes ...
    For Heaven's sake may Buddha smooth relations when they make it to
    Our sacred room located in a place named Choo's: A laundromat we made HQ
    And turned the back into our coop to hide our acts from public view ...
    Or trouble from the constables who do abuse their power to ...
    Enforce the law to grease their palms anytime the heat is on!
    "Who beeped that horn?", I see a Ford on tv screens, the cameras on
    Providing feed from every door, I grab my gun and cock it back
    Just in case I gotta blast, I got the cash inside a bag ...
    my crews prepared for anything I send a girl up to the front
    To meet & greet "The Poppy Kings" and lead them back to me discreet
    They creep in slow, I see the chief, it's Woo Sing Lo, a businessman & CEO
    Of discotheques and sleazy holes where money's washed like stinky clothes
    His pinky glows with jade and stones inside a ring that's centuries old ...
    The story goes it did belong to a royal councillor's home ... His gown was gold
    Embroidered in traditional Chinese styles from years ago, he did appear a clone
    Of Fu Manchu his beard was long, his body guards were fearsome foes
    And recognized for break'n bones and slitting throats like Bolo in his movie roles!
    Moody souls that never spoke; just brutes who posed a terrible, threat to those
    That dare oppose Woo Sing Lo's unbearable rules & codes few rarely broke ...
    Cuz if they did it's fairly known the end result was something like a burial ...
    I barely go to him for dope unless I'm low and need it quick for customers that need a fix
    "Lets hurry up, I need the bricks! This heat is thick! Just count these chips and leave me with
    The product the Korean's shipped"
    , he seemed intent on wasting time just stroked his chin
    And closed his eyes, then slowly gave a long reply,"You see young sons I won't comply ...
    The dope is mine and solely I will run the trade. The rolling tide has changed my mind ...
    And told me to monopolize. Now fall in line and pay me dues or end up on the evening news
    With concrete blocks on feet as shoes and sleeping where the fish(es) snooze!"
    This vicious fool
    I can't believe he'd double cross me or he'd scheme to take advantage of our deal, this can't be real ...
    It's time to kill! I draw my steal with John Wayne aim and pointed at his fuck'n grill, his blood'll spill
    But, "What a thrill" he said to me, "It's sad to see, that you think, you've really won ...
    You silly punks just can't compete"
    , that's when I peeped a deadly slug coming from the window, "RUN!"
    I told my crew as weapons bust and bullets flew, his sniper was on the roof that's opposite of our office view because ...
    He set us up just like Sun Tzu leading troops against the Chu! My friends were doomed and so was I, no hope in sight
    In moments we'll be poltergiest, so here's advice to future crews who roll the dice on Shanghai noons: don't waste ya lives
    tryna prove to rivals that you're violent too cause China's huge so get a clue cuz if you don't then one day soon
    *Yama just might come for you! -- SELF

-------------
    *Yama an East Asain god of death.
    Last edited by SELF ACTIVATE; April 13th, 2016 at 02:54 PM

Hey, sorry to do this on the day bud but I'm not gonna be able to get this drop done. My free time just fell into a black hole and my laptop broke down as an extra kick in the balls. I'm gonna be out the league for a while it looks like.

Good luck in the play offs.

Nahlidge - Mr. Hardy - L.E - Judge Mentill - Self Activate - Witty
    OM Hall of Famer