User Tag List

Page 15 of 159 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 225 of 2376

Thread: LLL Season XXIV Chat Thread

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Season XXIV Chat Thread

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    Say something real or stfu and help....

This guy wrote a whole vers shitting. On bodysnatcher for using “sig” in his bars I attack blue twice for a simple personal and get docked points?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

And bars verse was dope mind you

Bandit
    Battle Record
    2-0

No one votes. I was a member of a forum about 15 years ago and there was always activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutebox View Post
    No one votes. I was a member of a forum about 15 years ago and there was always activity.
    No one voted for you

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    It’s the most fucked thing I’ve ever heard and to lose a tied champ match to that is absurd... no wonder why ppl leave this place
    where did I say that's why you lost? blue bayou got points docked to.

thanks for criticizing me for voting.

Stranger

Kill Spree
    docked points for repeating the same personal, had some decent punches though, rhyme schemes could use some work.

Blue Bayou
    docked points for random tangents and gunbars that had nothing to do with the battle, had the better rhyme schemes and wordplay in the battle, he also had a more consistent amount of punches.

both was not the reason for my decision in my vote I was just trying to vote because no one else will vote, I guess I should keep my votes to one sentence from now on, I thought a champ match deserved a better break down, also don't act like those was real points, I don't see how you can complain that I docked points from you when I also docked points from blue bayou because of shit that grinds my gears LOL.

You're seriously mad over my vote when I took time out of my day to vote on a 30 line battle, bar 4 bar even.

You wouldn't have had a problem with my vote if it was the same scenario but the vote was for you.

if the "docked points" was a deciding factor I wouldn't have voted for blue bayou, because I probably hate gunplay worse than repetitive bars.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    where did I say that's why you lost? blue bayou got points docked to.

thanks for criticizing me for voting.
    It’s just retarded that’s how you vote “for repeating the same personal”... might be the dumbest thing I’ve heard

That’s like saying “docked points for dissing his pic to much” in a pic battle...

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Say something real or stfu and help....

This guy wrote a whole vers shitting. On bodysnatcher for using “sig” in his bars I attack blue twice for a simple personal and get docked points?
    i beeeen sayin sutn real
    i beeeen called this fiasco a while ago

im still waiting on my last season to end properly

- - - Updated - - -

And bars verse was dope mind you
    thank u sir

Battle Record
    151-13

id like a battle w someone new
    someone worth it

not a league batt but yeah

Battle Record
    86-54

id like a battle w someone new
    someone worth it

not a league batt but yeah
    Hope you only plan on using one wordplay... doing something more than once in your verse or gun bars gets points deducted these days

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

i beeeen sayin sutn real
    i beeeen called this fiasco a while ago

im still waiting on my last season to end properly

- - - Updated - - -

thank u sir
    Why didn't u sign up for it then???
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

If the dudes who wanted to finish last season ACTUALLY SIGNED UP , then we would be finishing last season instead.

The only ones who actually signed in were me kill and ex
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54

Let’s get a mag going Sunday/Monday and get some life back... I’ll go promote on Facebook and try to get new members

Stranger

It’s just retarded that’s how you vote “for repeating the same personal”... might be the dumbest thing I’ve heard

That’s like saying “docked points for dissing his pic to much” in a pic battle...
    I said docked for repeating the personal but the punch was still dope, it just grinds my gears if someone be using the same personal more than once, grant it it's a 30 line battle and all but still, I suppose it's even lamer in a 10 line battle, blue bayou has been around for awhile there should be enough where you don't have to repeat the same personal.

that was hardly my basis for decision cuz I said despite that you still had a nice punch.