User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Let It Go feat. A.R. The New Wave

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Let It Go feat. A.R. The New Wave

Yerrr! What's good with y'all? Check this out and lemme know what you think.

I've been a fan of a lot of rap/rock mash up shit. Finally tried doing something myself with the homie A.R. from New Bedford.

If you dig it and use other apps to stream/buy music, you can hit this link too
    https://song.link/s/63cgZfXU7WJ6CUQF3EgVHh

Feed links:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-the-Knowledge
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...io-and-lyrics)
    Last edited by Nahlidge; December 7th, 2021 at 10:31 PM

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Let It Go feat. A.R. The New Wave

This shit sound clean my dude!! 2nd dude gimmie Cypress Hill vibes haha. I loved the hook, has a real anthem vibe to it and feel like I could hear this in a sports movie or something big like that. Entrance music for a UFC fighter or something. Sounds fresh but has a classic sound to it as well. You sound sooooo comfortable on this kind of track and it's kinda surprising honestly haha refreshing actually. I like how you went at this. Reminds me of the 2000's era or something. Digging the rock vibe to it a lot though and I got no complaints man!! KEEP THE TRACKS COMIN' TO THE WEBSITE BRO!!!

I love to see ya posting again for real.

Alright so in theory this should be right up my alley being predominantly into metal and growing up in the whole nu-metal scene back in the day.

Love the beat, love the aggression with the "gotta let it go" vocal - sounds big! Your voice is fucking cool, really smooth delivery. These type of beats are often hard to work with to get your vocal mesh with the guitar rather than being drowned out by it OR standing too far in front of it, but I think you do a good job.

Lyrics are cool - second guy, obviously no fucking clue what he's saying but I dig the energy and that's what this track is about. It's a vibe. It's about pumping yourself up and punching a baby goat right in the fucking face.

Yeah i really dig that hook - would definitely love to hook up and do a similar type track.
    I love meaty dicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

First off. Fuck you for this not being a cover of the Frozen song. I was immensely disappointed.

This was kinda cool. Reminds of the rock remixes people used to do (Rock Superstar by Cypress Hill or Party Like a Rockstar etc). Like there was a rap version and this is the remix of it lol. The change in styles is cool. I like how it goes from rock to rap to Latino rap. Definitely different than what you expect to see on here.