Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 93 of 106 FirstFirst ... 43 83 92 93 94 103 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1589

Thread: New Season Chat

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: New Season Chat

All it takes is for one person to say it’s played in the votes and everyone else will just say it’s played too because they don’t want to be seen as a text battling noob

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I appreciate KDB

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    You're doing it right. You might have lost the battle, however you can make peace with that. What you should do is take that frustration, ball it up, then beat your wife with it.
    She gont be holding her eye like "that damn text rapping shit! Fuck!!" Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    All it takes is for one person to say it’s played in the votes and everyone else will just say it’s played too because they don’t want to be seen as a text battling noob
    That's why at my other spot I battle at, votes are sent directly to the mods inbox so the chain voting bullshit don't dominate things. Guys can't dickride and are forced to think for themselves when picking a winner. They can't see what the voter before them said so it's more pure outcomes.

It doesn't stop favoritism but it does stop the:

"I agree with so and so's vote, his wording was bad , concept old yada yada yada"

Kinda votes
    3 Kingz Cartel....2 time B-R-V Text Rap Heavyweight champ

Yep, a duck w/an umbrella SecondRobert's Avatar

So... are you going to take a moment to acknowledge that Kill Spree wants to "appreciate" you?
    My avatar is a duck holding an umbrella. You will not be able to refute this.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I appreciate KDB
    You're a beast man. Real talk. There's definitely some guys wit heat over here in RBL. I really really thought I had you beat the last time tho when I did the volleyball Nameplay about the Kills but I think you're now 4-2 against me in my two seasons here.

This is not a motel with heart shaped jacuzzis!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dee Bee View Post
    You're a beast man. Real talk. There's definitely some guys wit heat over here in RBL. I really really thought I had you beat the last time tho when I did the volleyball Nameplay about the Kills but I think you're now 4-2 against me in my two seasons here.
    Bring your ppls here man. More activity more shit we can get going

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years you bunch of weirdo faggot pickle ticklers.

See ya’ll next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Amongst other dicks, I’m sure.
    This was quite funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years you bunch of weirdo faggot pickle ticklers.

See ya’ll next year.
    Merry Christmas to you as well. Can I suck your cock? Have you been gifting belts to men featuring mistletoe on the buckle again?

- - - Updated - - -

I have ate a lobster dick
    This is something that would be said by a guy who had a thread with thousands of views regarding his unabashed love of male genetals...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRobert View Post
    This was quite funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas to you as well. Can I suck your cock? Have you been gifting belts to men featuring mistletoe on the buckle again?

- - - Updated - - -

This is something that would be said by a guy who had a thread with thousands of views regarding his unabashed love of male genetals...
    This motherfucker be spittin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRobert View Post
    This was quite funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas to you as well. Can Kill Spree suck your cock? Have you been gifting belts to men featuring mistletoe on the buckle again?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This motherfucker be spittin!
    I see what you did there spree lol

Battle Record
    0-1

Bring your ppls here man. More activity more shit we can get going
    I can definitely bring my two other 3 Kingz crew members

If anybody interested in checking out our Facebook text battle groups inbox me and I'll shoot y'all links.

They could use voters that know what they're talking about and this site can use some active heads so I'll try to cross promote.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

This is like, the 27th Christmas I've celebrated with the online text battling community. No matter where I disappear to I always seem to come back this time of year. Merry Christmas everybody.

Merry Christmas y’all-

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King Dee Bee View Post
    I can definitely bring my two other 3 Kingz crew members

If anybody interested in checking out our Facebook text battle groups inbox me and I'll shoot y'all links.

They could use voters that know what they're talking about and this site can use some active heads so I'll try to cross promote.
    I've been banned so many times from Facebook. That's why I prefer the forum over fb groups. Also it's just more organized in a forum

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

merry xmas !!

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I've been banned so many times from Facebook. That's why I prefer the forum over fb groups. Also it's just more organized in a forum

I feel you man.

That's how I got over here last season in the first place.

Violating bully standards with these gun bars and curse words so Facebook locked me up for 30 days. I'm in the middle of another 30 stint right now for participating in a cypher.

So yeah, I rather just bring my guys over here instead of bringing y'all over there. But they still have a voting issue that I told the mods I was gonna help find a solution. So I can bring my crew and about maybe 3 to 5 other guys over here. All I ask in return is to be able to inbox a few of you some verses and yall tell me who y'all think won and why. Only draw back is because y'all not directly on, y'all might not get a few of the personals but I'm not worried about that. Any personals that hit hard I can let y'all know about them if worse comes to worse. And it wouldn't be a tidal wave of battles, just the important ones.

That way RBL gets more activity and they get unbias voters with no dog in the fights. We're use to seeing who have the best Punchlines over here anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Over there we do anonymous voting anyway so I never have names by the verdicts. It would be just once or twice a month, I would need y'all input on a championship match or a decision on a tournament winner.

- - - Updated - - -

I already spoke to my other Kingz crew members. They willing to sign in if a few of you vets willing to help me via inbox.

- - - Updated - - -

And like I said I got about 4 more guys that ain't in my crew but are dope that I feel I can bring here too.