User Tag List

Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46 86 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1589

Thread: New Season Chat

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: New Season Chat

These are battles from another site?
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    These are battles from another site?
    From a Facebook group where they battle

- - - Updated - - -

Just got another 7 day ban for telling someone they were "lucky they're bigger and tougher than me or I'd kick their ass" soft cunts

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Those hypothetical threats really trigger people
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    5-0

@Fresh dude what happened?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    @Fresh dude what happened?
    I snapped bro. Hope your not traumatized, little buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

You're*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    LMAOOO

Check no Wuxia , miracle, Infamous1 and/or Slayerr votes on account that they're mentally ill
    Nah bro I had the better bar lol don't punish people for voting for the better bar. You used a generic "the power of 3" joke format that would have got you laughed out of an open mic

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post

Nah bro I had the better bar lol don't punish people for voting for the better bar. You used a generic "the power of 3" joke format that would have got you laughed out of an open mic
    Nah it’s cool, not often you really get front row seats to see the dunning Kruger effect unwind

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

I snapped bro. Hope your not traumatized, little buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

You're*

- - - Updated - - -

It's clearly a joke fresh I can't prohibit half the league from voting obviously lol
    Haha man . Bacterial / back to real ... It and the seats that transpired will never not be one of the funniest text things ever... Answer me honestly did you have a stroke earlier in life?? I mean you have to be trolling
    And that's just the pronunciation issue lmao... Nobody would ever say "it's time to get bacterial life" , doesn't remotely work both ways...
    The power of 3? An open mic? It wasn't even a joke bar lmao it illustrated it's 2023 and you're still using idiom bars , most notably my nearly exact same bar 15+ years ago of the opponent you're battling... Laughed out of a comedy club like wtf are you even talking about?

Im not trying to defend the bar as a banger or anything like that...
    It obviously wasn't... But there's nothing wrong with going the safe route when your opponent posts a barcotic throwaway level wordplay .. why would I waste a better concept when that horrendous whiff of a forced wordplay should lose to a Sinacog I'll rape your wife in hell bar on principle alone?

Apologize all you want after the fact but calling guys like spree and mac who are better than you clowns that don't know how to write punches just because they called your pathetic wordplay attempt a reach is the real clown shit bro
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    96-70

It's clearly a joke fresh I can't prohibit half the league from voting obviously lol
    Haha man . Bacterial / back to real ... It and the seats that transpired will never not be one of the funniest text things ever... Answer me honestly did you have a stroke earlier in life?? I mean you have to be trolling
    And that's just the pronunciation issue lmao... Nobody would ever say "it's time to get bacterial life" , doesn't remotely work both ways...
    The power of 3? An open mic? It wasn't even a joke bar lmao it illustrated it's 2023 and you're still using idiom bars , most notably my nearly exact same bar 15+ years ago of the opponent you're battling... Laughed out of a comedy club like wtf are you even talking about?

Im not trying to defend the bar as a banger or anything like that...
    It obviously wasn't... But there's nothing wrong with going the safe route when your opponent posts a barcotic throwaway level wordplay .. why would I waste a better concept when that horrendous whiff of a forced wordplay should lose to a Sinacog I'll rape your wife in hell bar on principle alone?

Apologize all you want after the fact but calling guys like spree and mac who are better than you clowns that don't know how to write punches just because they called your pathetic wordplay attempt a reach is the real clown shit bro
    I remember when spree first showed up here lol I don't think he's beaten me more than a call times. Don't even know who mac is.

And the power of 3 is the first format for joke writing a comedian will learn.

You're not the end all authority on whats hot and what's not. To me, bacterial was much less a reach than arbitrarily and you praised the latter.

W/e bro congrats on your dq win advancing you

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Nah it’s cool, not often you really get front row seats to see the dunning Kruger effect unwind
    Yes absolutely Slayerr.... The guy that thinks a back to real / Bacterial wordplay is good is more knowledgeable than a guy who has won multiple leagues/tourneys/roasts to be HOF on this site

Spot on bud....
    You should actually listen to what I'm saying instead of just taking offense because your name is mentioned

Above all else I really just hope this season's antics have pointed out some glaring style preference issues this place seems to have right now, especially amongst the newer and inexperienced

Stupid ridiculous wordplay like Uterus Pond that makes no fucking sense, or Back to real/ bacterial that wouldn't even work if you were French with a dick in your mouth, should not be getting any sort of reaction except give your fucking head a shake... It should be laughed at as ridiculous so it doesn't become commonplace (unless you are french and suck dick in which case fair enough)

The new guys , and site in general , would all be better for it

Battle Record
    96-70

Bacterial life literally works 2 way and is great example of wordplay. My execution may not be a great example but the wordplay, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

What a goofball

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

I remember when spree first showed up here lol I don't think he's beaten me more than a call times. Don't even know who mac is.

And the power of 3 is the first format for joke writing a comedian will learn.

You're not the end all authority on whats hot and what's not. To me, bacterial was much less a reach than arbitrarily and you praised the latter.

W/e bro congrats on your dq win advancing you
    Fresh I don't know you for shit... I'm judging you as a guy who for 6 weeks I've seen write primarily trash idiom bars and convicted wordplays.. I don't care if you've beat spree before lol him and mac have battled enough to know a ridiculous RB wordplay when they see one and to call someone on it

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on Abritrarily because Ive actually heard ppl lazily say it like are bit rare-ly instead of the correct way of rare-illy

Who the fuck do you think you are telling me I'm on some high and mighty shit?? Fresh YOURE the one that started blowing up voters and swaying left and right... I didn't say shit until after you popped off, and why would I at that point?
    Do you think I was happy watching the miracles of the world praise what I honestly think is one of the worst bars I've ever seen lol? No, but I wasn't lashing out at them about it. You're the one who seemed to think YOU were the authority on what ppl can think

- - - Updated - - -

Bacterial life literally works 2 way and is great example of wordplay. My execution may not be a great example but the wordplay, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

What a goofball
    "It's time to get bacterial life" is not something someone would
    ever say lmaooo.. in what context would anyone EVER say "it's time to get bacterial life naturally"??

A "great" example for wordplay... Lord take me now. You know it's teary like as in crying right? The ridiculous whiff of the wordplay itself how is the core of the punch "it's time to get bacterial life" natural in any way shape or form ?

- - - Updated - - -

I hate that you can't edit posts on this site lol

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Ur allll a bunch of talentless faggots

Js

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    Ur allll a bunch of talentless faggots

Js
    I'll always love you

- - - Updated - - -
    @Barcotic did you see Stephan Bonnar died??

Battle Record
    96-70

Fresh I don't know you for shit... I'm judging you as a guy who for 6 weeks I've seen write primarily trash idiom bars and convicted wordplays.. I don't care if you've beat spree before lol him and mac have battled enough to know a ridiculous RB wordplay when they see one and to call someone on it

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on Abritrarily because Ive actually heard ppl lazily say it like are bit rare-ly instead of the correct way of rare-illy

Who the fuck do you think you are telling me I'm on some high and mighty shit?? Fresh YOURE the one that started blowing up voters and swaying left and right... I didn't say shit until after you popped off, and why would I at that point?
    Do you think I was happy watching the miracles of the world praise what I honestly think is one of the worst bars I've ever seen lol? No, but I wasn't lashing out at them about it. You're the one who seemed to think YOU were the authority on what ppl can think

- - - Updated - - -

"It's time to get bacterial life" is not something someone would
    ever say lmaooo.. in what context would anyone EVER say "it's time to get bacterial life naturally"??

A "great" example for wordplay... Lord take me now. You know it's teary like as in crying right? The ridiculous whiff of the wordplay itself how is the core of the punch "it's time to get bacterial life" natural in any way shape or form ?

- - - Updated - - -

I hate that you can't edit posts on this site lol
    Teary'll is like ta real.

And someone would say "you'll never be a varsity athlete, its time to get back to real life" its the same as saying back to reality. To praise arbitrarily and condemn bacterial life makes no sense.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Back to real / bacterial lmao

"It's time to get bacterial life"... Are you currently on an expedition on Mars?