User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 372

Thread: FL Chat

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    holy shit, that battle I voted on was a champ match?? Who even decided that when there's only like 2 battles a year?

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh no wonder, mod is trash.. this is literally useless http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...newest-champ-)

The Champ Match & Contender's Match (the only recent ones) were decided based on two factors (the last years worth of battles) and voting during a voting drive. It was a desperate attempt to rejuvenate a Front Lines that has been dead for years.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    The Champ Match & Contender's Match (the only recent ones) were decided based on two factors (the last years worth of battles) and voting during a voting drive. It was a desperate attempt to rejuvenate a Front Lines that has been dead for years.
    it worked for a bit for sure. there was a surge of activity for a while there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

@mv @MARION MOTLEY You guys want me to set up what might be the last FL champ match?

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

im in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    Feel you, my bad I came off too harsh. Just wasn’t a fan of how the list was made up with no links to follow. I like to go back and read up on shit that’s at the top of the game so I was a bit erked that I couldn’t do that with that post. I get it tho, only so much a mod can do unless you dedicate like ALL of your time to it and have a decent circle of people in it. Only so many times we can KO @Fresh before nobody cares anymore.
    カミノコトバ

@Kill Spree

MAn Did NOT MEAN to spam post ryno battle 3X here dude.

IT kept forcing me to put a poll in, i was backing out tryin' to just post a battle thread.
    Shit bout not enuff posts to do it right.... CAN U PLZ delete 2 of the 3 duplicates?
    THx. GL @Ryno

(sorry Spree/guys more technical difficulties with bad browser/ needing spree for tech.)
    Just writing n practicing
    ~ carry on

Thx @Kill Spree
    Good looks this year man,
    This site best one goin for text a.t.m.
    peace bud.
    Stfu right????????

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Calling out someone for the Vacant FL strap

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm not sure about how FL operates with who gets contender shots and who doesn't. But I do know that @MV is the current FL Champion. And we need to get a contender, so how about a 4P tournament to decide a contender?

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Realistically, it looks like Ryno should be next in line for a title shot

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yeah but Ryno retired and I doubt he would come back even for a Champ Match.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

@Ryno what say thee? You vs MV for the FL Title?

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6

@Ryno now's the time to capitalize off your win over Pharoah.

Battle Record
    32-6

Dope shit @Ryno props for dropping quick and coming out of retirement lol.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Dope shit @Ryno props for dropping quick and coming out of retirement lol.
    I’m still retired. I needed to talk to HR about my pension real quick that’s all lol