User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: You Should Know That

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

You Should Know That

This place is dead but I'll drop a link anyway

Written/Produced/Recorded/Mixed/Mastered by REAL$PIT for FB3 Media

Last edited by Soule; October 29th, 2023 at 03:37 AM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: You Should Know That

Tried to listen but the site says the track isn't available anymore.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Tried to listen but the site says the track isn't available anymore.
    Try now

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Solid 2002 rap vibes. Reminds me of some of the tracks G-Unit, Dipset and Murder Inc was doing back then. Beat is solid. Flow is crisp. Solid track.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Solid 2002 rap vibes. Reminds me of some of the tracks G-Unit, Dipset and Murder Inc was doing back then. Beat is solid. Flow is crisp. Solid track.
    thanks, appreciate the kind words

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

It's working now. I'm feeling the beat, it has that Clipse/Grindin vibe. The hook is pretty damn catchy. Not really my preference of music atm, but it's cool, this Whatcha want track is much better to me. This is fire. I prefer this over the club track that You Should Know That turned out to be. And the beat is great, real chill type shit. I could listen to more of your music based on the strength of this track. Dope shit.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    It's working now. I'm feeling the beat, it has that Clipse/Grindin vibe. The hook is pretty damn catchy. Not really my preference of music atm, but it's cool, this Whatcha want track is much better to me. This is fire. I prefer this over the club track that You Should Know That turned out to be. And the beat is great, real chill type shit. I could listen to more of your music based on the strength of this track. Dope shit.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate you (and Soule) for taking the time to listen. I make music for myself, but it is a great feeling when others recognize the effort. "Whatcha Want" is one of my personal favorites as well, I wrote that to my wife. I have been debating returning to making music, it's been tough with a 2 hour commute one way (so 4 hours driving a day) working 12 hour shifts, then trying to spend some time with my wife & daughter.. finding time to spend selfishly almost feels wrong since I am away so much for work. But, I have been feeling a very strong desire to make music that matters, music that addresses what we are seeing happen to society. I might do it, and hearing positive feedback definitely pushes me to make the attempt. Thanks again for listening.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Not my style anymore but that hook is pretty dope , also great for features and a remix if ya ever do something like that and just have ya feature punch in this is _____ you should know that , and then drop his verse . Overall pretty cool, it’s always fun hearing text heads voices for the first time , didn’t think you sounded like that . But I enjoyed it man worked well with the beat and had a unique flow, shakey at times during the verses but again the hook was money .

As for ya response about the 12 hour days , make time for it all homie , life moves fast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Dope flow

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

This was cool.. like soule said def a 2002 vibe
    Not really something I listen to but I can appreciate it
    Flow was on point.. nice shit.. keep dropping shit I’ll feed