User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wk 15 Blas 2-2 Vs King Dee Bee 5-4 - Blas wins

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Wk 15 Blas 2-2 Vs King Dee Bee 5-4 - Blas wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Blas @King Dee Bee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    31-1

Re: Wk 15 Blas 2-2 Vs King Dee Bee King Dee Bee

You're a pawn in this game, this useless mark is getting bent up & tossed
    Cuz since check, mate.. it's king = ME & no matter your move it'll end in a LOSS

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Wk 15 Blas 2-2 Vs King Dee Bee King Dee Bee

We not crazy about your 'Salvation Army' whenever you whore sluts try us_
    Your style is old as FUBU clothes..except it's not "For Us, Bias"_
    3 Kingz Cartel....1x B-R-V Text Rap champ

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Wk 15 Blas 2-2 Vs King Dee Bee King Dee Bee 5-4 - Open For Votes

I'm going with Blas here, I really dislike the Chess theme as I've just seen so much of it, but I acknowledge it as a variant flip therefore I can still appreciate what he provided without getting too elitist about the direction he went with it.

KDB's was somewhat weird, when he said "whenever you whore sluts try us", who are the "whore sluts" and "us" in this scenario? When he said "We" at the beginning I thought it was referring to the league, but all that other stuff ended up leaving me with more questions. What was left was a single line that was a cool reference, FUBU used to be dope, but then again, he's using the "For Us, By Us" slogan and I'm at a loss to who he is referring to. Is it black people? Fuck, dude. I can't do this right now.

vote Blas

Battle Record
    1-0

V. king/Close battle, both had bad setups kings finish was a little better

Battle Record
    7-5

Vote - Blas, he had the better swing here, Kings was cool but I didn’t like his punch
    What kewl said I agree 100%

King had a cool bar I liked the bias wp, thought that was a nice flip. However I was feeling the check mate/king concept a little more, felt like it had more of an impact on first read. V/Blas. Good battle to you both

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Vote Blas

Blas's chess concept was decent. But Ive seen checkmake/chess concepts against atleast 4 different people with "King" in their username.

King, the fubu concept was fire. I like everything about it, conceptually and execution wise. But it whiffs, because his name is B-L-A-S. Not Bias.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i think that cleared up what i was confused about. the FuBu joints with fat albert. on the other side blas I thought your wording was good here. checkmate punch is daring but you made it work and it didn't sound dated. however, I believe if KDB had connected with his 1-2 we might be looking at a different outcome.

v/blas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

5-1 Blas wins