User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: WK06: God Of Slaughter (1-0) vs. Preston and Ivy* (0-2) (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK06: God Of Slaughter (1-0) vs. Preston and Ivy* (0-2) (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@God Of Slaughter
    @Blick Flair

Re: WK06: God Of Slaughter (1-0) vs. Blick Flair (1-0)

WOOOOOOOO!

check

the pipe bash your head in, i gotta real lack of control
    always screamin WOO! if you want broke that bad i'll fracture your skull
    Last edited by aigoo; September 4th, 2023 at 07:50 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Preston and Ivy @God Of Slaughter agreed to have you sub in.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can drop your bars but it has to be sometime today.

Re: WK06: God Of Slaughter (1-0) vs. Preston and Ivy* (0-2) (*subbed in for Blick Flair)

@Preston and Ivy

you in the bicycle lane? its a hit and run, then im off to sleep with your wife
    the next time we see preston with ivys, at the intensive care unit clinging to life

Re: WK06: God Of Slaughter (1-0) vs. Preston and Ivy* (0-2) (*subbed in for Blick Flair)

@Ivy and Preston

look babe you gotta see this lol, just sit there and roll the dutch
    watch me yoke dude up and if slaughter moves, I'll snap his neck with the cobra clutch

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: WK06: God Of Slaughter (1-0) vs. Preston and Ivy* (0-2) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

This is tuff, I liked GOD alooot but the way ivy used sgt. slaughter moves which cobra clutch was one just seemed hard imo. This one actually pretty fucking close and feel Ivy edged it. Good stuff y’all

Ivy
    Last edited by Smog; September 10th, 2023 at 02:43 PM

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    @Ivy and Preston

look babe you gotta see this lol, just sit there and roll the dutch
    watch me yoke dude up and if slaughter moves, I'll snap his neck with the cobra clutch
    How did God know you can ride a bicycle? Does he live around here? I was physically unsettled by what God said and from what I was told that's how I'm supposed to feel when I'm playing with battles. You know I don't watch football so I didn't really get what you posted. I'm going to vote for God now.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy and Preston View Post
    How did God know you can ride a bicycle? Does he live around here? I was physically unsettled by what God said and from what I was told that's how I'm supposed to feel when I'm playing with battles. You know I don't watch football so I didn't really get what you posted. I'm going to vote for God now.
    Lmao. Ivy. I can see the hate vote in this post. You know what he's referencing, you're just being spiteful. I'll let it slide but next time no more hate votes. Save it for next week. And lmao @ "How did God know you can ride a bicycle?"

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Ivys had a decent rhyme schemes and was worded quite well but I think the IV concept and flip was just harsher
    V/god

Battle Record
    32-6

GOS was fire, the concept, the nameflip, the disrespect, it was all there. But. Preston was hilarious here. The conversational aspect, where he's just talking casually with Ivy about snapping his neck. The imagery was great. And he also had a dope nameflip in there. So this was definitely an either way battle. What set this apart for me was the way Preston delivered his punch, I mean it HIT really fucking hard. I've read both punches dozens of times at this point and I have to say what was more memorable for me was Preston's bar. It was comedy.

v-Preston and Ivy

Battle Record
    14-14

Damn This was close one to call here both punches was fire
    I enjoyed They rebuttals as well .. man it’s close to call here it’s reslly
    Comes down to preferences cuz they both brought they A Game

Vote - P&I

Battle Record
    32-6

3-2

Needs more votes.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

P&I’s punch was better overall as far as wording, delivery and execution. Liked the Ivy/IV play a lot but the wording and execution lacked. Felt it could’ve been delivered better.

P&I edged this, I felt.