User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK02: (0-0) 3viction vs. (0-0) Fresh (Fresh Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK02: (0-0) 3viction vs. (0-0) Fresh (Fresh Wins)

https://i.ibb.co/D83vgGL/LLL25.png

Regular Battle
    Verses due NO DUE DATES*
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES*

Must check-in 24/48 hours for NO DUE DATES to take effect
    *be reasonable

10-lines MAX Regular Battle
    16-lines MAX Contendership and Championship Battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@3viction
    @Fresh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: WK02: (0-0) 3viction vs. (0-0) Fresh

Check

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Fresh is good to go. He sent his verse in (16).

Check

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Looks like I have to start at the bottom rung
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    and my old comp with all my ideas and shit died so i have no concepts saved just a blank paper

Don’t get your knickers in a twist, cuz you’ll stay at the bottom, until I update the eviction list.
    Blank page? I can fix it quick because after this battle it’ll be filled with reasons to slit your wrist.
    I call my own shots, ur a punk for war, I’ll kick a nobodies ass, sometimes that’s a fucking chore
    They asked if you wanted to battle Dia..
    U said, sup of course, I’m not saying I’m never in battles with fat scrubs, but you’re justin moore
    Clinging on this shit and calling me irrelevant, when ur skeleton will be here after the ball of flames.
    Ur opinion means nothing, worse than soule thinking he’s decorated enough to influence hall of fames.
    You’re a cancer with no lyrical styles, trying to alienate the tall whites, but you lack n miracle aisles.
    Light weights can only handle one bar, and doing the minimal aint a cure to crutch like clinical trials.
    This fucking battle scene is stuck in wasted art, fresh meat get hof when did this fluctuation start.
    Fresh has a broken home, tore that fuckin place a part, he can damn sure cap but forgets the punctuation mark.
    Never a bold statement, this old faggit came back from hiatus w/ the style of a new arrival.
    Ls is what I’ll hand out first cuz fresh has no stand out verse even if dagel updated his user title
    He’s a broken record I left him behind. I had bitches that like to play with the stick too I kept ‘em inside.
    You bring your bitch out I’ll catch her throwing spears because of the machetes pressed in my eye.
    Fresh dope? If you heard that it’s like your played concepts I’m wondering what left of ya ear…
    Cuz u beat ‘em to death believing that shit, then refresh to spam us with those dumps the rest of the year.

Battle Record
    32-6

Pacifist through his face, n I won’t be high when I’m doing it
    One hit and his Acid Drop faster than the entire Hippie movement did

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Dia ‘s pic looks like 90% of the people that get caught on To catch a predator … I feel like Chris Hansen took that pic
    You get 0 recognition; if you’re on the MAP s’cos u like em six and not older
    It’s crazy; if he sees a kid that’s All Dressed he instantly gets a chip on his shoulder
    I’ve faced adversity n won. until its pointed at u, u’ve never felt the weight of a gun
    I bet he’s gone against all odds too… because every girl he’s been with is rated a one
    A peculiar looking man, the umbilical cord was early to get severed
    If laughter is the best medicine, everyone who’s seen you is sure to live forever

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    Mf’s can’t even reach my coffee mugs
    I’ll fuck you up any time of day, drink a coffee then face a bitch
    fuck a deep wound… the Couple Fuse to your head like a fuckin angler fish

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Fact. He forgets the black eye picture.

5’8” tops and 280 minimum.

Fat fuck
    your health’s on a slope, u suck at battling + you’re affected by strokes
    for every person diabetes lost 10 times the amount if we’re mentioning hopes
    Don’t take the obese jokes to heart, mixed with the trans-fat it won’t be takin’ em
    And when I say “you’re a good sport” I don’t mean because you can fill up a stadium
    I’ll make you say uncle, for you this is a hopeless fight
    The way I keep the ante up, you’d think that it was poker night

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins
    I’m almost hesitant to vote on this battle cuz I don’t want no one bitching about votes

Eviction-
    Opener was alright.. decent start
    Justin Moore was stretched as fuck n worst as hell.. u could have used like 15 less words in that bar.. hall of fame was ok.. not much of a diss to fresh but okish..
    The rest just wasn’t anything worth mentioning… another dagel line.. and some really wordy bars.. little to stretched for my taste and honestly the concepts weren’t there
    Fresh-
    I wasn’t feeling much in ur verse either.. and I think after reading dias verse it made me tired n not wanna read ur verse.. the only things that stood out for me was diabetes and stadium.. rest was meh

Overall this comes down to 2bars vs 2bars… dias opener and hall of fame bar vs fresh s diabetes n stadium bar

Weak battle and I’m pissed I read it.. specially it being 16 lines.. imma give it to fresh for the odd bar being almost ok

Vote fresh

Couple fuse was alright too

I Apologize … I re read this battle and it wasn’t as bad as I previously stated… vote stays the same but better than I said before

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Re: WK02: (0-0) 3viction vs. (0-0) Fresh (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Don’t get your knickers in a twist, cuz you’ll stay at the bottom, until I update the eviction list.
    Blank page? I can fix it quick because after this battle it’ll be filled with reasons to slit your wrist.
    This was slick
    I call my own shots, ur a punk for war, I’ll kick a nobodies ass, sometimes that’s a fucking chore
    U said, sup of course, I’m not saying I’m never in battles with fat scrubs, but you’re justin moore
    Nah
    Clinging on this shit and calling me irrelevant, when ur skeleton will be here after the ball of flames.
    Ur opinion means nothing, worse than soule thinking he’s decorated enough to influence hall of fames.
    lol not bad
    You’re a cancer with no lyrical styles, trying to alienate the tall whites, but you lack n miracle aisles.
    Light weights can only handle one bar, and doing the minimal aint a cure to crutch like clinical trials.
    Wasn’t a fan of the wording on this
    This fucking battle scene is stuck in wasted art, fresh meat get hof when did this fluctuation start.
    Fresh has a broken home, tore that fuckin place a part, he can damn sure cap but forgets the punctuation mark.
    Nah
    Never a bold statement, this old faggit came back from hiatus w/ the style of a new arrival.
    Ls is what I’ll hand out first cuz fresh has no stand out verse even if dagel updated his user title
    Didn’t need more than 1 dagel diss. Are you battling fresh or dagel? Lol
    He’s a broken record I left him behind. I had bitches that like to play with the stick too I kept ‘em inside.
    You bring your bitch out I’ll catch her throwing spears because of the machetes pressed in my eye.
    Nah bro
    Fresh dope? If you heard that it’s like your played concepts I’m wondering what left of ya ear…
    Cuz u beat ‘em to death believing that shit, then refresh to spam us with those dumps the rest of the year
    Not a fan of this

vs

This was decent opener
    It’s crazy; if he sees a kid that’s All Dressed he instantly gets a chip on his shoulder
    Lmao not bad. More funny than it was good. Still a hit
    I’ve faced adversity n won. until its pointed at u, u’ve never felt the weight of a gun
    I bet he’s gone against all odds too… because every girl he’s been with is rated a one
    Not a fan of this, saw what you were going for tho
    If laughter is the best medicine, everyone who’s seen you is sure to live forever
    Fire lol
    Nice this was cool
    Mentioning hopes? Nah
    Don’t take the obese jokes to heart, mixed with the trans-fat it won’t be takin’ em
    And when I say “you’re a good sport” I don’t mean because you can fill up a stadium
    Worded weird but this was funny
    Nah filler

Disagree with miracle saying this was a shit battle. I thought fresh verse was solid. I was holding out hope that dia verse was gonna be the same based off his opener but he quickly went downhill after that unfortunately.

v/ fresh

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

3Viction
    I LIKED THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE
    U said, sup of course, I’m not saying I’m never in battles with fat scrubs, but you’re justin more
    what about justin more? I'm missing something on this punch its not or its just not for me.
    Ur opinion means nothing, worse than soule thinking he’s decorated enough to influence hall of fame.
    eh. i like the attitude and the bar is good but i feel its more of a slight towards Soule.
    not sure where this bar was going bro.
    rhyme scheme was good, felt forced to start tho. i think this could have been dope with a better set up. as is i am not feeling it.
    naw bro. you need to focus on Fresh more
    i wasn't feeling this one
    Cuz u beat ‘em to death believing that shit, then refresh to spam us with those dumps the rest of the year.
    not so sure about the wording but the concept i thought was fire

vs

Fresh

not really feeling this one
    lol tf
    this was good
    lol feel a bit dated but still funny

you no fair fighting motherfkr. good visual except the angler fish has one light on hits head.

ok this is what i mean about fat jokes. that gotta be MEANNNN or real funny and this is indeed mean
    ok
    wasn't feeling this one

i have fresh taking this one with a stronger performance. his misses were a bit more in line with what i would except from a punch that i didnt like but i could see where he was going with that attempt. good read appreciate the work gentlemen.

v/Fresh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I had to google Justin moore fat , if this is the guy who lost all the weight , this is actually pretty cool lol if not then idk tf your talking about

Vs

Alright I got fresh here for just the better overal verse .. I didn’t mind the double dagel bars in evictions verse I just think that they could have been more directed and aimed towards fresh . Also think you got caught up in rhyme schemes instead of setting up your punches better.. not a bad read though I did think you had some cool concepts . I think fresh verse was just more polished , the diabetes line. Was the bar of the battle, thought that word play was dope , wishhhh he would have finished it better but it was still cool .. , couple lines read a bit wordy but, I think he had enough to pull it out

Vote fresh ( if shits out of order my bad copying and pasting from my phone )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol that wasn't about justin moore, just in more jesus
    i'm basically saying I call my own shots and he battles nobodies, I acknowledged I'm in battles with nobodies also but he's just in more.

fresh wins tho

Battle Record
    32-6

Nice rhyme scheme. A little statementish but I didn't think it was all that bad.

Nice delivery. A little wordy but I didn't think it was all that bad.

Nice Personal. This was a great punch.

Nice misdirect. A little confusing but I didn't think it was all that bad.

Punctuation mark. Damn that's crazy.

Nice internals. A little overcomplicated but I didn't think it was all that bad.

Machetes. Damn that's crazy.

Nice wording. A little aggressive but I didn't think it was all that bad.

Cool wordplay variant.

Wasn't feeling this.

Lmao.

Decent cliche variant.

I laughed.

Dope nameflip. Harsh

Roflz. LOTB.

Wasn't feeling this.

3viction's verse wasn't really that good but I didn't think it was all that bad. Fresh just happened to have more creative punchlines and punchlines that were creative.

v-Fresh

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

5-0 Fresh wins

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.