1 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Set-ignorance vs sabotage

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins
    kinda close battle IMO, none was amazin, but both came good

Set ignorance- You need work on flowing your pieces, ive noticed that in a few drops, some punches were good, they connected butdidnt really hit hard enough, some ok personals in there, but some of it was played

Sabotage- a pretty good verse, some lines were witty which was good and some of ya personals connected, mom lines are played but it wasnt bad, kinda i never seen tha concept before, you did have the harder punches, structure wasnt great., but it was better than sets.

vote for Sabotage for ahving harder punches, and witty lines

return the favour in my battle

my battle
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hybrid's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Set- Man weak verse so many lines were stretched and punches? come on dawg try to make shit that can stick, not things that only make you laugh when YOU read them, as for structure it was fucked and one of your lines was so stretched, keep it more smaller your lines and improove your vocab it doesnt matter how big the word is it's how u use em and which one's u use. keep at it peace

Sab- I love ya opener punch ,lol made me smile heaps, you punches actually hit and made sense and you HAD personals thank you for dat, you structure was ok you could of mae better but you didnt have to you still took him with ease, overall you didnt need to do much to beat him, good drop peace

Overall: Way way way unevenly matched battle this went easily to Sabotage.

My Vote: Sabotage

You've Earned a Custom Title! And Death's Avatar
    Battle Record
    26-2
    set-ignorance - Your structure wasn't good because the length of your lines differed too much. Your flow was okay at first but became very choppy at the end because your syllable count from line to line was too broad. You need to include personals (which you didn't have) in your verse because they hit your opponent directly. Your attempted punches were weak and not effective at all.

sabotage - Your structure also could have been better by evening out the length of your lines. Your flow was okay but could have been better simply by reducing the amount of words in each line (especially at the first). You had some alright personals which hurt him some. Your punches were good but could have been better.

V/ sabotage

Drop an honest vote here:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132919