Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Just look around

NoBody2Me

Just look around

The question they keep askin' me // How can one so young be so bitter and angry // The answer is plain to see // maybe if they weren't so blind they'd see what I see // I see the homeless livin' out on the street // on every corner they're askin' for money // I try to help them when ever I can // but sometimes I can't afford to help myself // I see diseases N modern plagues of our times // the greed of our leaders has made them blind // to our problems, they spend millions overseas // people right here are fightin' wars everyday // I see the whites that hate the blacks, blacks against the jews, race against religion, N they're all to blind to see // When we fight each other it puts all of them at ease // keeps us to busy so they can do what they please // Election time comes they're out for votes // thats when you see N hear from them the most // This is what they're callin' a Democracy thats just another word for hypocricy // We keep fallin' for the bait // N when we realize it's always to late // I see thw whites that hate the blacks, blacks against the jews, brother against brother, N they're all to blind to see // As the rich get richer, the poor goin' hungry // I seen the toll it takes on a workin' mans family // education system that is obsolete // can't hold the kids interest or keep 'em off the street // See a fathers fear, hear a mothers cry, what kind of a nation lets their children die? // Gov't's corrupt N full of red tape // then you gonna ask me why I hate // why don't you open up your eyes so you can see, open up your ears so you can hear, take a look around so you can find out, take alook around so you can find out why!

SickOfItAll-LouKoller

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    i was feelin this for sure....was very raw and powerful...had some truths in it for sure....even though you did take it to a cynical extreme at times...but as i have said before...cynicism isn't always a bad thing....heavy piece....keep on spreading 'the words'.....respect...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.