Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: 1001 USA Death Count...Is It Worth It?

Battle Record
    2-0
    "i donty see the difference between the wrong and the wrong...
    soldiers emptyien clips on sons and they moms.......
    .....is the same as a desperate muthafucker strapped to a bomb..."

-Immortal Technique

I dunno if its worth it tho, i mean, on one had, we supposedly "get rid of the terrorists", but then again, it increases are chances of gettin attacked, according to the media and the terror alerts and so on...

so i dunno

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Immortal Technique is a ignorant dumbass mother fucker.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

relix
    worth it? hell no.

Never on schedule
    Battle Record
    1-1
    ^^^^Shut up...
    But always on time.

No, it wasn't worth it. Iraq is, unfortunatly, worse off than it was before, no matter how you cut it. It MIGHT get better, but it will take a lot of time, money and lives.
    Last Word
    I must last... word

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by shadows.edge
    No, it wasn't worth it. Iraq is, unfortunatly, worse off than it was before, no matter how you cut it. It MIGHT get better, but it will take a lot of time, money and lives.
    Bullshit.

Battle Record
    22-7
    Your argument is invalid. These people weren't drafted, they were soldiers who enlisted and were trained to do a job. When called upon, they did their job. If they died, then it is because they chose to enlist. Don't blame Bush for their decision.

Most people who enlist in the military after high school, because their families kant afford to put them thru kollege, or they didnt have the grades to kut it. The military gives them the oppurtunity to serve, and then get their education paid for, so theres a bunch of people takin the 4 or 6 year military gig, so they kan go to kollege and better themselves, After I get my associates i plan on goin to the air force, so i kan have my education paid for and learn some discipline. Most of them dont intend on having to risk there lives goin to war, they hope it doesnt happen, but i are prepared to do there duty if need be, so im sayin we should at least wait and make sure we have good enough reasons, and strong enough proof, before we send every day people to their possible deaths
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    22-7
    And if skool was more affordable for people, i doubt half as many people would enlist
    Artificial Intelligence

leaveitto_beaver
    shits gettin out of control....couple of my peeps down there lost their lives...for what?

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy
    Your argument is invalid. These people weren't drafted, they were soldiers who enlisted and were trained to do a job. When called upon, they did their job. If they died, then it is because they chose to enlist. Don't blame Bush for their decision.

Most people who enlist in the military after high school, because their families kant afford to put them thru kollege, or they didnt have the grades to kut it. The military gives them the oppurtunity to serve, and then get their education paid for, so theres a bunch of people takin the 4 or 6 year military gig, so they kan go to kollege and better themselves, After I get my associates i plan on goin to the air force, so i kan have my education paid for and learn some discipline. Most of them dont intend on having to risk there lives goin to war, they hope it doesnt happen, but i are prepared to do there duty if need be, so im sayin we should at least wait and make sure we have good enough reasons, and strong enough proof, before we send every day people to their possible deaths
    Dude, dont enlist if your a pussy who isn't prepared to go to war. What the fuck. And guess what, you CAN afford to go to community college, and if you work hard enough, even if your poor as fuck, you will get a scholarship. Soldiers are meant to soldier, dumbass. And to the dick who said 'what did they die for', well, stability in Iraq, the removal of a tyrant, the liberation of 35 million people, the destruction of WMDs, and ceasing of funding going into terrorist organizations. More people were killed in college student suicide this year then American soldiers deployed in Iraq. Quit being such liberal-nanny-foo fucks.