User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Invaded

Invaded

as i spit this second verse,pull crazy shit and a bloody curse,
    no love, no heart, no life left in me cuz i cant take it,
    im bout get the mac10 and start bustin,crazy mind leave a room full of dead bodies, i touhght u was my homie, i trusted u with everything ,
    but u turned around and played a mind game,now im gonna let you die in shame,
    im a come and finish this shit,im take this blade and im a make a carving of your life legit, then im gonna let you bleed as i spit verses around you,
    make you scream mother fucker, you thought i was the sucker! , well fuck that,
    shut it before i hit you with this bat,whining screaming, and after this your gonna be wanting dead pussy bitch, this is what you get for being a snitch,
    and I hope you rest in piss!

kinda harsh?......well ima have to say either this is false or u going through some thangz but it was good...

Battle Record
    22-11
    damn u one pissed off nigga , i aint readin ur shit cuz it pissses me off . the flo was weak at the beggining but by the end u were jus talkin bout how u gonna kill a nigga that shit aint cool i wasnt feelin this. if ur gonna write a OM then make it meaningful not jus how u hate a nigga thats ur buisness. u didnt have a structure either. next time come with a better structure more vocab and a better topic
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.