User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Cock Blockers

Battle Record
    11-9
    my friend has a cabin on a lake, great party spot, well me and my homeboy pollert were cruisin around and we get a call about 10pm and kevo is like party at my cabin right now.......but you guys have to get bitches out here....we run thru a couple places gettin ho's to follow us and we got about 13 bitches for 6 of us dudes...a little party with a couple mixed liquors, the usual..............well ends up it gets leaked a bunch of horny, lonely dudes show up and are just straight up harrasing these girls and blockin everyones game..........plus there were some fat bitches there too and i was about to do a body shot off of girl and her fat friend was like no we have to go and shit.....................biggest cock blockers are horny herbs and fat bitches...word

i still got laid so its all cool.................................

my mom's a cockblocker when she finds out which girls i talk to, she tells em stories.

Battle Record
    14-3
    I've personally never experienced a 3rd party cockblock in my entire life.

Then again I don't exactly go out to bars and pick up girls. The girls I meet are usually in random everyday situations when I'm out on my own.

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    me and my friends have a signal to use that says if we want to recuse or if the guys fine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you kept MLK DREAM alive lately?

Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp Gurl
    me and my friends have a signal to use that says if we want to recuse or if the guys fine
    Reminds me of that show "Girlfriends"

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp Gurl
    and that signal would be?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    we have a couple, one is where we blink 2 times and another is strach on the head it stupid but it works, it not always the friends who cock block some times the gurl just don't want no guy with skinky breath gettin all up in her face

Have you kept MLK DREAM alive lately?

Catch Me I'm Ballinnnn' juelz vargas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    i hate guys who are ur friends but u cant really trust them wit ur 20 dallas
    and when they see u talking to a girl u like they try to fuck it up by gettin in the way and starting a new convo....and u feel like killin him....i get that alot

my girl says she's oh so grown and i believe her/
    will neva leave her...ill be a theif for her/
    i personally took part in stealing her heart/
    blank canvas's..when we made love, we made art/

Catch Me I'm Ballinnnn' juelz vargas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Quote Originally Posted by 40grams
    my friend has a cabin on a lake, great party spot, well me and my homeboy pollert were cruisin around and we get a call about 10pm and kevo is like party at my cabin right now.......but you guys have to get bitches out here....we run thru a couple places gettin ho's to follow us and we got about 13 bitches for 6 of us dudes...a little party with a couple mixed liquors, the usual..............well ends up it gets leaked a bunch of horny, lonely dudes show up and are just straight up harrasing these girls and blockin everyones game..........plus there were some fat bitches there too and i was about to do a body shot off of girl and her fat friend was like no we have to go and shit.....................biggest cock blockers are horny herbs and fat bitches...word

i still got laid so its all cool.................................
    i hate the fat friends...they always like u first and cock blaock u and the girl so she can get wit u, dam

my girl says she's oh so grown and i believe her/
    will neva leave her...ill be a theif for her/
    i personally took part in stealing her heart/
    blank canvas's..when we made love, we made art/

The only story I have with cockblockin has to do with the actual word. In NY we use it all the time, but if you ever say it someone from NJ they get all confused. I said it once to my cousin and she thought i was talkin about condoms, then i said it to one of my friends from there and she took it literally. she thought it mean something a girl puts up her ass to literally block your cock. dumbasses.

seriously though, im usually the one pulling a cockblock. especially if some bitch is tryin to get with the guy I want or if some girls hittin on my sister or some other nasty shit wit my family. if someone in my familys gonna do that shit in my face im not gonna sit there and watch im gonna get in the damn way. i dont need the nightmares.
    Last edited by godsgift2men; February 18th, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Battle Record
    2-0
    I fuck the cock blocker.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

You think, you see me
    Battle Record
    5-3
    Man, i hate cock blocking its morally wrong, like forinstance, if you ask a girl about her friend even if she isn't interested in u, she will block just to be a bitch... where is the unity?