User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Another Beat - "Say No"

Another Beat - "Say No"

This is actually an unfinished project I started today. May go back and do some few tweaks, some more additions, changes etc, but for now this is what I got so far.

Was picturing a dude like Usher on a track like this, or maybe Chris Brown. Someone off in that kinda swagger.

Say No
    [SOUNDCLICK]6559936[/SOUNDCLICK]

My Feedback
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...wt-368394.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...nd-368389.html
    Last edited by 10fingaz; May 20th, 2008 at 01:09 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Another Beat - "Say No"

Yeah, this sounds good, as im still listening to it, but that snare or howd u call it starts to piss me off... Nice leads at the outro

Yeah, the snare is a little bit too heavy for this track, and a little to stand-outish in this.. Tone it down and find a more fitting one.

NIGGAS GETTIN DROPPED!!!

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Sorry, headphone jack fucked, I'm listening thru laptop speakers. Snare sounds weird. I like the main piano melody, maybe a little something different, change the keys or something, I think it could sound better. When that high pitched piano comes in, like it. Pads are nice. Like what you did with the synth around 1:40. It's a good beat, but I'm looking for something more from you... it doesn't have that wow factor to it. It's still a good beat. Keep at it.

RTF: Reggeaton