Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Being, Living, Existing - Spekz and Deity

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2

Re: Being, Living, Existing - Spekz and Deity

ah i liked it you fucking nazis! the rhymes were clever and added an element tot he piece which made it easier to bare with the tiny font. i think you kept the level of thought to a good degree in this, the ideas expressed in the poem are complicated and convoluted but you guys expressed them in a way that we can understand. it's good stuff guys. I think you could have condensed this a bit, although the length did give it a Whitmanian feel. You guys surprised me some with this one. I see a lot of growth since I last checked out your writings. congrats in keeping my attention up! this would be ill as a performance piece btw
    murder murder

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

thanks much

Battle Record
    15-7

Hey, I'm leaving this up for whenever I can get around to it. You just caught me at a really busy time. Between work, ACT, girls, fish fry (worlds biggest) my life is crazy.
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.