Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Murder-suicide hits small town.

Soule

Murder-suicide hits small town.

Murder-suicide hits small town
    Last Updated Jul 23, 2009 5:53 AM
    Printer Friendly VersionEmail A Friend

A man killed his estranged girlfriend and then himself Tuesday in the western Oregon town of Siletz, police said.

Wayne Nelson, 45, and Julie McDugle, 27, were found dead outside a home on James Frank Road just before 3:30 p.m., said Detective Tom Harrison in a Toledo Police Department news release.

Toledo police said they determined Nelson shot his ex-fiancée multiple times and then shot himself once to commit suicide. The bodies were found just a few feet away from each other in the front yard.

McDugle and Nelson were engaged to be married until the engagement was broken off in June, officers said. McDugle showed up at the Siletz home on Tuesday to move some of her belongings out of the house, according to witnesses.

Police said they found a letter written by Nelson that was left at the scene. In the letter, he said he was sorry for the murder of McDugle and the pain it caused the family.

Detectives said they also found an e-mail sent by Nelson to his family in which Nelson said he "would not be able to recover from this one." The e-mail went on to say that he considered McDugle his "common law wife" and that "till death do us part is a maxim that he intended to uphold," according to the police department.

A 911 caller first alerted police of five gunshots being fired on Tuesday afternoon. During the 911 call, the emergency dispatcher then heard the gunshot that Nelson fired to kill himself, police said.

http://www.kxl.com/ArticlePage/itemi...ts-small-town/

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Re: Murder-suicide hits small town.

This shit is happening so often.. I get tired of reading about it.. It's like "yeah.. what else in new.."

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Soule

This is the shit I have to deal with for the next couple of weeks. The woman was my room mate's girlfriend. They were gonna move to Idaho together in a month. He had most of his shit at her house already, she came to visit him for two days and get some of her stuff... and she is dead within hours.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Wow.. the world is going crazy..

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    1-1

Damn popular trends! I wanna be cool too!!

On the real tip though, this world is getting REALLY fucked up.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Bardock View Post
    This is the shit I have to deal with for the next couple of weeks. The woman was my room mate's girlfriend. They were gonna move to Idaho together in a month. He had most of his shit at her house already, she came to visit him for two days and get some of her stuff... and she is dead within hours.
    Damn dude, I can't imagine having something like that happen to me, be there for the homie.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

It's hard to, he's never home. We told him to stay home, and he leaves early in the morning before any of us are awake. By the time he gets home, I'm either just leaving to my fiance's... or already there.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Rude!!!

Soule

lmao! what?

stop stealing BTK's steelo