User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 135 of 162

Thread: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

doesnotexist

Re: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    @ceaser
    The harmful effects are not far greater, that is the point. Shit, look at that graph Uti posted a few times in here. That graph is the results of a study done by the UK House of Commons Medical and technology committee or some shit. And there are more studies that have came to the similar results.
    hey ima go have dinner and insted of a beer after my steak, ima take lsd

lmao
    Last edited by doesnotexist; September 23rd, 2009 at 11:23 PM

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuri View Post
    @ caesar
    No man, No.. you are going off some off the wall shit, nobody can even find LSD that frequently, first of all and once you get to a certain point, like 2 hits you cant really go any farther without fucking flipping shit, and like being sloppy fucking drunk, nobody wants to do that.

I drink, and I trip, Drinking is worse imo.

You obviously don't know that much about lsd.
    someone can come in and say i do lsd and i drink, lsd is worse

so that dont mean shit just cuz you said it

you obvisly dont know much about alcohol or you have a weak ass tolerance for it

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

@ceaser
    The harmful effects are not far greater, that is the point. Shit, look at that graph Uti posted a few times in here. That graph is the results of a study done by the UK House of Commons Medical and technology committee or some shit. And there are more studies that have came to the similar results.
    If you go on a bad trip and can't tell what is there from what isn't and essentially go crazy you don't think that's worse than passing out? I know not everyone is going on bad trips and doing dumb shit when they do LSD just like not everyone gets behind the wheel after they drink but c'mon Going crazy is far worse than poor judgment and motor skills
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-2

You're a fucking moron, bosnia.

doesnotexist

@ caesar
    No man, No.. you are going off some off the wall shit, nobody can even find LSD that frequently, first of all and once you get to a certain point, like 2 hits you cant really go any farther without fucking flipping shit, and like being sloppy fucking drunk, nobody wants to do that.

I drink, and I trip, Drinking is worse imo.

You obviously don't know that much about lsd.

@Vanja

you don't quench your thirst off alcohol man. It dehydrates you bro.
    and you can eat a few caps of shrooms and get a body buzz and euphoric feeling off of it, LSD maybe not, but I only take LSD to fully trip, when I have time, and when I have the right environment.

beer dont quench thirst? SERIOSLY? YOU GONNA BREAK THE PROCESS DOWN BY MOLCULES NOW? lmao

you guys are going WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far just to justify drug use

of course beer quenches your thirst, dont even start that shit. thats why when im thirsty i drink a beer and im not thirsty anymore.

just wow

Battle Record
    18-13

No I drink a shit ton, I'm a big dude, and Alcohol is fun, but I know a lot of people that drink to get drunk, in fact most people who drink, drink to get drunk.. and it doesn't quench your thirst, yea.. it might wash down chicken wings pretty fucking good, but after I eat, smoking weed is a great fucking relaxing thing to do to.
    The Legion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HoF x5

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
    You're a fucking moron, bosnia.
    lmao sorry man, i know hendrix is your hero and shit, you'd just die to be like him (and hopefuly you do)

:hosea1:

btw add something to the convo or GTFO

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-2

No I drink a shit ton, I'm a big dude, and Alcohol is fun, but I know a lot of people that drink to get drunk, in fact most people who drink, drink to get drunk.. and it doesn't quench your thirst, yea.. it might wash down chicken wings pretty fucking good, but after I eat, smoking weed is a great fucking relaxing thing to do to.
    Well said.

When the fuck did this thread become the official LSD thread anyway? I said

MEPHEDRONE

people.....

Battle Record
    18-13

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    beer dont quench thirst? SERIOSLY? YOU GONNA BREAK THE PROCESS DOWN BY MOLCULES NOW? lmao

you guys are going WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far just to justify drug use

of course beer quenches your thirst, dont even start that shit. thats why when im thirsty i drink a beer and im not thirsty anymore.

just wow
    I don't drink beer when I'm thirsty bro, I drink water, and I'm sure if you were REALLY thirsty you wouldn't go grab a bruskey unless that's all you had.
    The Legion

HoF x5

#Arab

How about this Hani, instead of talking out of your ass constantly. DO THE FUCKING RESEARCH. Because to anyone who has, realizes that your a babbling idiot with absolutely NO understanding of what you are talking about.

The problem is that idiots like you group every illegal drug into one and view LSD and others the same as you do Coke. When in reality the harmful effects and addictiveness of LSD and others are far more comparable to Alcohol then they are to cocaine.

Seriously go do some research and quit talking out of your ass you stupid fuck.
    You always fucking do this. Stop crying like a little bitch, Mic. Seriously, you have to be the biggest faggot when it comes to arguments. Your like a broad, you throw tantrums when you don't have anything else to say.

You being a picky little whore is why your having trouble understanding what I'm trying to say. "No, we're not talking about weed or coke.. we're talking about LSD and shrooms. We're not talking about drugs, we're talking about hallucinogens and psychedelics."

They are ALL CLASS A drugs. Get the fuck out of my face, Mic.

I could list a hundred and one effects that drugs like LSD and Shrooms have on the body and brain that alcohol doesn't even come close to. The psychological/physical effects. I'm not going to sit here and have a fucking medical discussion with you.

At the end of the day, the same reasons I'm talking about are probably the same ones why YOU don't do LSD/Shrooms/drugs. if I offered you some LSD or a beer... you would probably take the beer. So shut the fuck up, and stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing. Move along.
    Last edited by The Dubaian; September 23rd, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Most people YOU KNOW drink to get drunk I haven't known people who drink to get drunk since high school, most people I know drink to relax like watch a football game..drink a beer go out to dinner drink a drink with the meal
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

doesnotexist

I don't drink beer when I'm thirsty bro, I drink water, and I'm sure if you were REALLY thirsty you wouldn't go grab a bruskey unless that's all you had.
    Yes I would. After meals, a beer is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    Most people YOU KNOW drink to get drunk I haven't known people who drink to get drunk since high school, most people I know drink to relax like watch a football game..drink a beer go out to dinner drink a drink with the meal
    bingo

Jim Morrison did LSD, and he turned out fine!

Battle Record
    18-13

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    Yes I would. After meals, a beer is great.
    But if you just got back from working out?

Alcohol after a meal is understandable. Its a fluid, and it's going to be pretty delictable, but I wouldn't mind drinking some good tasting lean either, but that will fuck me up too.

But so is smoking a big fat ass blunt before you eat.
    Last edited by Masahiko.; September 23rd, 2009 at 11:35 PM
    The Legion

HoF x5

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Sorry Vanja, but i am just going to write you off here and stop...

Your arguing that alcohol is more socially acceptable and SOME people do not abuse it so its not harmful or as harmful as lsd and other drugs. Or the harmful effects should therefor not be discussed at the same time. It is an idiotic argument to even have. There is medical proof that alcohol is harmful, and there are far more people that abuse alcohol then abuse those drugs. Shit use common sense, do we have lsd bars on every corner?

The only way your argument would have any validity in this discussion is if the people that do those drugs out numbered the amount of people who do drink to get drunk. Which is false.

Alcohol is the most abused 'drug' on earth.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]