Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Reaching For The Stars..Ft. ??You??

Reaching For The Stars..Ft. ??You??

alright.. im doin a track called "reaching for the stars", will b recording my verse tomorrow.. sat. 22nd.
    my quality isnt the greatest, but its also due to the fact that i cnt mix/master worth shit.. so if you would like to get down on this track let me kno.. i'll edit this post tomorrow with my recorded ruff, unmastered vocals over the beat just incase sum1 who wants to get on this can mix it for me haha.. my shit is always panned to the left lol.. n i duno how to change it. i think it happens wen i mix down.

..i'll post up my newest track till tomorrow as a show of my current quality n skill level. "I'm A Demon"..

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9147565
    ..Øн√ŲЯ.ĐΌЅ℮..
    .EgoDestroyer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Reaching For The Stars..Ft. ??You??

i'm down

http://www.soundclick.com/D1RTYNUMB3RZ

if you send me the vocals and the beat seperate, and a mixdown copy i'll master and mix it in when i do the feature...
    get at me.. you got MSN Messenger?

Quote Originally Posted by D1RTY NUMB3RZ View Post
    i'm down

http://www.soundclick.com/D1RTYNUMB3RZ

if you send me the vocals and the beat seperate, and a mixdown copy i'll master and mix it in when i do the feature...
    get at me.. you got MSN Messenger?
    check ur visitor messages, i dropped my msn there. get @ me about this track. i got my recorded already, juss waiitn on my man to mix it.
    ..Øн√ŲЯ.ĐΌЅ℮..
    .EgoDestroyer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

k i got you...soon asi see you online, i'mma get at you..or post me a link in my pm and ill dl the track and split it

what kinda equipment you working with..hardware to software...i might be able to help you out on the mixing..or maybe even just your whole recording process... you got a nice sound, you just need to get both and right and left on a single track, then work on the extras...

right NOW, i use a trion 7000 ribbon mic n program i use cool edit pro 2.0 lol, but imab changin my set up for the summer.. i wana do a mixtape.
    ..Øн√ŲЯ.ĐΌЅ℮..
    .EgoDestroyer.

word...got that track mixed yet..havent caught ya on msn yet..so just email it when it ready or somethin

Quote Originally Posted by D1RTY NUMB3RZ View Post
    word...got that track mixed yet..havent caught ya on msn yet..so just email it when it ready or somethin
    word, i'll e-mail u the track wen itz all mixed n shit.. juss waitin on my dude to get his shit done, shuld b done today.
    ..Øн√ŲЯ.ĐΌЅ℮..
    .EgoDestroyer.