Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Voting suggestion

You've Earned a Custom Title! PERPLEX's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Voting suggestion

Educate this website on what a multi, punchline, metaphor, set-up, and wordplay is. Maybe then I'll be compelled to battle..

Apparently I got DQ'd because some faggot voted on my battle saying my opener was forced. Explain how geek's face/keep pace is forced. Explain how Jean Grey/Green Bay is forced.

On top of that, I end up PM'ing the kid back and forth, and ultimately, he tells me he voted for the other kid because "he was killin it with the multis and had a similar style"

I had more multis. wordplay, harder hitting lines, my syllable count was flawless on rhymes.

Syllable count: Nipsey Hussle/Tipsy & Tussle.. the & throws off the rhyme.

Lay the hits/Taylor gang click. <-Off by a syllable. Had it been "Lay the damn hits, and Taylor Gang Click" it would've rhymed and not thrown off the flow.

But wait, apparently the other kid had a better flow too. And harder hitting lines. I admit my verse wasn't perfect, in particular, my line about "Low Mayne" which can be read "My ramen impressive; you're lo mein"..Since it was a play on this guy's liking for Anime.

So what I ask is that you re-open the battle I have with noir, remove my BS DQ loss, and get some educated voters on it.

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Voting suggestion