User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: "Remedies For My Enemies"

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Thumbs up "Remedies For My Enemies"

another track we started almost a year ago and just wanted to finish it off and get it out of the way for newer stuff to work on.. so again like "SLAM!" it doesnt have a verse by Dustymental, though he did go in on the hooks last minute.

http://soundcloud.com/hobbyists

first trackkkk
    1st verse - I-M-E
    2nd verse - Big Poker
    Hooks - Hobbyists

LINKS:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...379/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...430/index.html
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: "Remedies For My Enemies"

Recording seems a little low not really feeling the voice either and im not feeling the hook. Delivery could be more intense. No Hate
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...036/index.html
    feedback appreciated

Beat Really old school style
    Flow is ok on the track. This sound like recorded in the 90’s cipher tracks
    More energy on that chorus and it could it be crazy
    2nd Verse is crazy

If yall into collabing Check out my artists www.jakob22.com
    If you interested in working together email @ deathchamberzmusic@gmail.com

Please Check and return Feedback
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...302/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks for the feeddddddds....well hit you up Death when we get aorund to it sometime haha thanks again
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

i like that you get right into it. i-m-e you got a dope swagger, lyrics are pretty cool, ive heard better from you but this is still sick... (i hate when people say ive heard better from you... lmao sorry) vocals sound a lil low, but it sounds fine thats just bein picky. i really like what you did with your time. the chorus is dope, i really like that. 2nd verse is sick, good hiphop style of flow. 100 legs centipede line was dope. ayerr ayerrr haha. liked how you (big poker) went out the box. swagger is definately dope. i really like this beat btw... dunno what its from or if its original but its dope.

sick.

rtf when you doin wat you do when you do it
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...473/index.html

1st off, love the name of this song...

like the rockabilly feel to this beat...nice

good flow

slick overall

Q DA GAWD

The title is great and I respect it! The mix does seem like its a little low you prolly just need to eq it a little. I like the first verse but I think the second verse was better because the delivery. I love old school beats because the way they ride. The vocals just sound a little muffled. In all I did enjoy it!

thanks alot guys, this beats just one from soundlcick haha, and my verse was done months ago so thats prob why you (milk man) have heard better from me, and again this was an older track we just wanted to get out of the way for newer ish to be done....thanks again to all!
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

Beat - I like simplicity of the beat and you guys ride the beat with ease.

Rhymes - All the emcees delivered nice verses. I believe that the actual vocal presentation could have been stronger though. The lyrics are pretty cool though.

Conclusion - Nice track

- Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Im feelin the beat, niceee. I feel like your verse was iight... I heard some special moments in there, but overall the flow was just decent. The hook I definitely like. Second verse I like a lil more than first. Just all honesty bruh.
    Overall, a cool track. Solid fa sho. Keep em comin.
    Left to Write

thanks dudes, again this is a half year old or longer that we started it so we werent too picky on the completion of it...and Marz its all good, Big Poker always shines most on our groups tracks haha, and my flow is always a downfall for me, trying to get more consistent with it.
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title! BigPoker's Avatar

Thanks for the feeds as always. Will return the favor to as many as i can as soon as i get a chance.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Beat = sick

IME comes in nice, funky little style..got an edge to you..energy is whats lettin me vibe, nice verse man

BP comin in smooth...really like the way you ridin the beat..real chill and laid back fits you well..enjoyable man..

chorus was iffy, just because the beat is so nasty i was feelin somethin different..nice drop though fellas