User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Our thoughts go out to the people of Oslo,Norway

Battle Record
    8-2

Arrow Re: Our thoughts go out to the people of Oslo,Norw

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    I'd just like to point out that their are horrible atrocities of far worse measure occurring around the globe this very second.

Nobody every prays for the blond white American girl kidnapped and sold into sex slavery on the Asian black market.
    you make an absolutely realistic point. there really is so much we never see or hear about. in light of unknown atrocities though, imo, something this horrible is the ultimate expression of evil and should never be watered down as if its only the tip of the iceberg. i agree that many horrible things happen in our world..horror that may surprise us on occasion as being seemingly more horrible than anything we've ever heard about or encountered - but the level of atrocity remains the same. these sorts of atrocities, no matter how horrible they seem, are all one in the same evil if you ask me..a man who killed 76 people should be treated the same as a man who kills a million..the same as the people who pilot that asian black market for american white chics, you mention..the same as - well, you name it..they are all equally the most hideous forms of evil in my eyes..and i believe they should all pay an equally horrible price for it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

Re: Our thoughts go out to the people of Oslo,Norw

^^ I agree with the homie.

Take North Korea for example, why do we just ignore their situation? A problem that has been going for years and years.

Children eat dirt in this fucking country.

These motherfuckers have concentration camps for their 'defects'

Fuck a North Korean dictator.

I can't blame the people at all.
    [/url]

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

I'd just like to point out that their are horrible atrocities of far worse measure occurring around the globe this very second.

Nobody every prays for the blond white American girl kidnapped and sold into sex slavery on the Asian black market.
    do you have some sort of rubric for what constitutes a "greater" atrocity? IMO, an atrocity is an atrocity: there is no way to determine which is worse than the other, because they are both heinous and disgusting, otherwise they wouldn't be deserving of the word.

you're just try to get on you "OHHHHH I know so muchz more about wuts going on, you noobs don't see teh stuffz i seenz"

I hate when people take that stand
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Spanj-vation View Post
    do you have some sort of rubric for what constitutes a "greater" atrocity? IMO, an atrocity is an atrocity: there is no way to determine which is worse than the other, because they are both heinous and disgusting, otherwise they wouldn't be deserving of the word.

you're just try to get on you "OHHHHH I know so muchz more about wuts going on, you noobs don't see teh stuffz i seenz"

I actually took him as a joke.

I can't never take him serious......dude is a joke.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    12-8

That happens?

This ain't Taken, muh'flucka. And you ain't Liam Neesom.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Spanj-vation View Post

One time my wife tried telling me that Marilyn Manson was an intelligent person because he said in a song, "The death of one is a tragedy. The death of a thousand is just statistics."

And I was all like, "Bitch, Manson was quoting Karl Marx. Who wrote the Communist Manifesto. I've actually READ it, you pretentious bourgeois balloon-titty baboon."
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

reading something doesn't mean you understand it fully; you need the mental capacity to comprehend the writing in the first place, which you clearly don't have.

weirdo
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-2

this shit was mad fucked up... its crazy what a single person is capable of sometimes...

i read a brief overview of his manifesto.... the guy who did this is a flake and a half... im going to download his manifesto and read it... interested in just how crazy he is...

i read also that this dood said that he used Call of Duty, and World of Warcraft to train for this.... i hate when people say things like that.... every single time, to wierdo religious folk/happy shiny people, they make it out to be the video games themselves being the problem, not the random lunatic who quotes the name of a game after doing something horrible....
    like when that gang leader was arrested in cali, and said he had recruits play GTA to train (lmao@that by the way, wtf?!), they tried to use that as a reason to stop the release of San Andreas....
    not that they could ever get away with stopping a video game from being published, thats unconstitutional, but it could halt releases....
    Last edited by Toobs; July 27th, 2011 at 08:55 PM