Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Mayweather Taking shit to a whole nother level!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Mayweather Taking shit to a whole nother level

dude is real as fuck

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kayge View Post
    a heavy Marquez was slow as fuck and had absolutely no power what so ever. .

how bitch is it to a)duck cotto/margarito/Mosely (at the time) and ask the little ass Marquez to come up two weights to fight him. .

Then. . set a catch weight, were you fail to make weight

Then. . say he dominated Marquez where manny struggled with him completely disregarding the fact that at least Manny beat a prime version of marquez in his ideal weight class

So now do we want to pretend that the Mayweather defeat over Marquez was more significant then the Manny Defeat over Marquez????

And trust this. . when Manny fights Marquez again. . it will be another case of well. . Mayweather pillow punched that dude to death. . but Manny knocked him the fuck out

Its not the "we" make excuses. . its that you guys try so hard to find rational REASONING behind Floyd's bullshit
    Floyd beat the crap out of Shane..Cotto was coming off the loss and Margarito is a known cheater so fuck him..he needs his hands broken for what he did and you can't front floyd for not wanting to give that piece of shit a pay day...im GLAD manny fucked him up to the point of retirement...

and Manny and Marquez did NOT meet up in their primes..fuck that...they were both barely starting out...Manny is on his way out..i say he's good for about maybe two more fights then he's on the downward slope...Floyd still has maybe four more fight, just because of his style...evade and counter..

and you keep pegging me as a Floyd lover but im just a fan...i could easily switch floyd out my avy for Sergio or possibly my most favorite boxer of all time...Bernard Hopkins..

so let me get this straight..are you predicting Manny knocking out Marquez?

Paul Williams is a natural middle weight.

Floyd is a heavy welter, and dehydrates to make weight. . so he could feasibly move up and fight Martinez

Its asking alot of Pac though. He weighs in right at the welter weight limit. . . asking him to move up another 2 weight classes is a little much..

And when roach said he would be interested in the fight at 154 Sergio wasnt having it
    But Pac could do it...feasibly..

Sergio not having it @154??

He went on to win the 160-pound world championship against Kelly Pavlik in April in the same ring in which he will face Williams, whose handlers insisted on the 158-pound limit.

Martinez said "No problem" and accepted the catch weight.

"I never made a big deal out of this weight," Martinez said this week. "They're the ones who brought up the 158. The fight should be at 160. To me, 157, 158, 159, 160 -- I'll make the weight.
    I just wanted to fight him again."

But he surprised many when he weighed 176 pounds during his prefight weight check late last week at his training camp in Oxnard, Calif.

That's 18 pounds to go before the Nov. 19 weigh-in.

"Dropping weight has never been an issue for me. It hasn't been hard," said Martinez, adding that as of Wednesday he was down to 169. "It's more difficult to get in the ring and battle against Paul Williams or Kelly Pavlik. Cutting weight, that's easy.

"My weight loss won't slow me down. On the contrary, I gain speed. The speed will bring more of the element of surprise. With more surprise brings more potential and ability. I'll be stronger than my last fight against Williams and Kelly Pavlik."

Nobody in Martinez's camp seemed concerned either.
    oh no to 154 but what the fuck ever at 160?...six more pounds?..

i call bullshit on you sir..lol

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    IMO sorry doesent count two seconds after youve done something PURPOSELY....

i dont blame mayweather for it...

but all in all, i think Ortiz is a better person than mayweather.....mayweather has a piece of shit personality....

far as the bout though, Ortiz got what he deserved....
    i was just clarifying to the dude who said ortiz was trying to do dirty shit when mayweather hit ortiz.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Blue Collar View Post
    i was just clarifying to the dude who said ortiz was trying to do dirty shit when mayweather hit ortiz.
    ahhh aight....

yeah i felt the same about that comment...i dunno what the fuck he seen but it didnt look like nothin dirty to me...

he attempted to hug him....hugged him....finished hugging him, then started to back away.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    Floyd beat the crap out of Shane..Cotto was coming off the loss and Margarito is a known cheater so fuck him..he needs his hands broken for what he did and you can't front floyd for not wanting to give that piece of shit a pay day...im GLAD manny fucked him up to the point of retirement...
    AT THE TIME Floyd took the fight against Marquez, Margacheato was not a known cheater. But he was a live fighter, and face it. . when is the last time Floyd took on a live fighter????? Not since Castillo. And Castillo was robbed in his first bout with Mayweather. So Floyd gets the gift decision and its been cherry picking ever since.
    and Manny and Marquez did NOT meet up in their primes..fuck that...
    Correct in that Manny was still developing..
    But I stated a prime marquez and at JMM's ideal weight. Marquez was a very prime fighter at the time manny fought him. He was already settled into his newly found boxer/puncher style and was coming off an excellent win against Barrera and Juarez
    they were both barely starting out...Manny is on his way out..i say he's good for about maybe two more fights then he's on the downward slope...Floyd still has maybe four more fight, just because of his style...evade and counter..
    Floyd is preserved well because he never had a tough grueling fight and takes a year off between each fight. . then comes back when he finds a notable fighter slowing down before he will take them on.
    and you keep pegging me as a Floyd lover but im just a fan...i could easily switch floyd out my avy for Sergio or possibly my most favorite boxer of all time...Bernard Hopkins..
    I could be a fan of Floyd if he wasnt such a pussy.
    Hopkins yea, i agree. . .a true all time great, and Sergio is good, but we really dont know how good he is. If a knockout of Paul Williams ranks you up there. . then i guess we can accuse Kermit Cintron of being a good fighter?????? lol NO
    so let me get this straight..are you predicting Manny knocking out Marquez?
    Yes, I predict a 9th or 10th round k.o. or t.k.o. for manny. Marquez was knocked down 5 times between their last two fights. Manny is now knocking out people much bigger then him. Marquez will be slower and easier to hit this time around. He dont fight on his back legs the way he used to be able too at lightweight.
    oh no to 154 but what the fuck ever at 160?...six more pounds?..
    i call bullshit on you sir..lol
    Let me explain how this works.

If a fight was made at 160, Serigo would cut weight to meet that, were as Manny would be about 8 pounds under that limit.

Come fight night, manny would remain (he wouldnt want to CUT weight)
    And Serigo will hydrate to 168-170.

So you see, its not fair to ask a guy to come up and face a 14 pound disadvantage.

When manny fought Margarito, that was at 150 pounds. Manny weighed 146 on the scales, and weighed 148 at fight night.

Now, If Martinez agreed to 154, he would blow up to around 160-164 after being hydrated. Were as Manny could maybe be 150-152. . . so thats giving up 10 pounds which is a fair weight for them to meet at.

Martinez fought Sergiy Dzinziruk at 154. Why wont he meet a smaller guy there?

A fight at 156 means Manny will be facing almost a 20 pound weight deficit if Martinez was to hydrate back to his natural walking around weight (175)
    Last edited by Nohbody; September 28th, 2011 at 11:33 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Money Mayweather View Post

Talking about he didn't lost
    i know right. nigga there is like 10 seasons of LOST. go and watch one.
    Last edited by Extinctor Draconis; September 28th, 2011 at 11:30 PM
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    21-6

Sergio Martinez. That's his name

Yeah RXL

He's Argentinian

Nigga is scary
    [/url]

Battle Record
    7-1

AT THE TIME Floyd took the fight against Marquez, Margacheato was not a known cheater. But he was a live fighter, and face it. . when is the last time Floyd took on a live fighter????? Not since Castillo. And Castillo was robbed in his first bout with Mayweather. So Floyd gets the gift decision and its been cherry picking ever since.

Correct in that Manny was still developing..
    But I stated a prime marquez and at JMM's ideal weight. Marquez was a very prime fighter at the time manny fought him. He was already settled into his newly found boxer/puncher style and was coming off an excellent win against Barrera and Juarez

Floyd is preserved well because he never had a tough grueling fight and takes a year off between each fight. . then comes back when he finds a notable fighter slowing down before he will take them on.

I could be a fan of Floyd if he wasnt such a pussy.
    Hopkins yea, i agree. . .a true all time great, and Sergio is good, but we really dont know how good he is. If a knockout of Paul Williams ranks you up there. . then i guess we can accuse Kermit Cintron of being a good fighter?????? lol NO

Yes, I predict a 9th or 10th round k.o. or t.k.o. for manny. Marquez was knocked down 5 times between their last two fights. Manny is now knocking out people much bigger then him. Marquez will be slower and easier to hit this time around. He dont fight on his back legs the way he used to be able too at lightweight.

Let me explain how this works.

If a fight was made at 160, Serigo would cut weight to meet that, were as Manny would be about 8 pounds under that limit.

Come fight night, manny would remain (he wouldnt want to CUT weight)
    And Serigo will hydrate to 168-170.

So you see, its not fair to ask a guy to come up and face a 14 pound disadvantage.

When manny fought Margarito, that was at 150 pounds. Manny weighed 146 on the scales, and weighed 148 at fight night.

Now, If Martinez agreed to 154, he would blow up to around 160-164 after being hydrated. Were as Manny could maybe be 150-152. . . so thats giving up 10 pounds which is a fair weight for them to meet at.

Martinez fought Sergiy Dzinziruk at 154. Why wont he meet a smaller guy there?

A fight at 156 means Manny will be facing almost a 20 pound weight deficit if Martinez was to hydrate back to his natural walking around weight (175)
    We'll see if your prediction comes true...i think it's gonna be stopped actually...later rounds as well..

so..what was the Weight difference between Margarito and Manny?

at LEAST fifteen pounds...and if the weight stacks up on Margarito..he would be slower to Manny who's already fast and probably wouldn't hydrate to much his weigh in weight...

im saying...it is possible..

I'd still rather see Margarito fight Mayweather or Pacquiao given the choice..even if a better/easier fit would be Margarito..but considering his size..Manny wouldn't fit well..Altho im sure Martinez would..he looked pretty big compared to Floyd..

btw, Margarito is fighting this Saturday =)

Battle Record
    12-8

Lol @ bashing the shit out of him.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    We'll see if your prediction comes true...i think it's gonna be stopped actually...later rounds as well..

so..what was the Weight difference between Margarito and Manny?
    manny weighed in at 146 and blew up just 2 pounds the night of the fight. .

Margarito was 158. . which is big for a welterweight.

A little behind the scenes story here, Manny spent 2 days in his bed balled up in the fetal position after that fight from taking body shots from a much larger opponent.

at LEAST fifteen pounds...and if the weight stacks up on Margarito..he would be slower to Manny who's already fast and probably wouldn't hydrate to much his weigh in weight...

im saying...it is possible..
    the fight is very possible. . but at the same time we cant call Manny a coward for not taking that fight. His speed can only take him so far. When we are discussing athletes with little to no body fat percentage, 15 pounds is a whole lot of weight. Thats all muscle.

I'd still rather see Margarito fight Mayweather or Pacquiao given the choice..even if a better/easier fit would be Margarito..but considering his size..Manny wouldn't fit well..Altho im sure Martinez would..he looked pretty big compared to Floyd..
    I have said from day one IF Floyd takes the fight with manny, im confident Floyd would ultimately win. And i agree that Martinez would be the better challenge for Floyd.

The problem is Floyd though. . . hes just not going to take any fight where he sees a possible risk of loosing his '0'

btw, Margarito is fighting this Saturday =)
    Martinez is fighting. . i know its been a long discussion.. but ur starting to get names mixed up hahaha
    Last edited by Nohbody; September 29th, 2011 at 02:14 AM

Battle Record
    3-1

and btw. . this just in, Martinez claims he will drop to 150 to fight Pac

If i was Roach, i would take that bet. . Martinez will be drained as fawk

Battle Record
    3-1

and btw. . this just in, Martinez claims he will drop to 150 to fight Pac

If i was Roach, i would take that bet. . Martinez will be drained as fawk

Battle Record
    7-1

manny weighed in at 146 and blew up just 2 pounds the night of the fight. .

Margarito was 158. . which is big for a welterweight.

A little behind the scenes story here, Manny spent 2 days in his bed balled up in the fetal position after that fight from taking body shots from a much larger opponent.

the fight is very possible. . but at the same time we cant call Manny a coward for not taking that fight. His speed can only take him so far. When we are discussing athletes with little to no body fat percentage, 15 pounds is a whole lot of weight. Thats all muscle.

I have said from day one IF Floyd takes the fight with manny, im confident Floyd would ultimately win. And i agree that Martinez would be the better challenge for Floyd.

The problem is Floyd though. . . hes just not going to take any fight where he sees a possible risk of loosing his '0'

Martinez is fighting. . i know its been a long discussion.. but ur starting to get names mixed up hahaha
    yeah..Martinez...fuck sticks...

and margarito was HUGE compared to manny in the ring..

so he can't be called a coward...

but Floyd did look smaller next to Ortiz and Ortiz was hurting and moving him with his shots....still confident that if the fight would've gone to twelve rounds Floyd would've won on points (obviously)..

and Martinez and Pac NEED to happen..FUCK Pac and Floyd...

Id want Martinez to fight Floyd just because Martinez can run with Floyd around the ring and beat the shit out of him...

but fuck if it'll be a risk for Manny because Manny likes forgetting he's the smaller dude sometimes and goes toe to toe with dudes he shouldn't (Margarito)

im even more excited now for the fight on Saturday..w0ot!

Battle Record
    30-18

Floyd been chillin with 50 to much..

And wtf @ oscar cross dressing.To each his own but that bugged me out.

Battle Record
    18-6

Lol.. kinda bitch thing too do, cheap shots him for the win, then cheat shots him through twitter.. still funny as fuck though.. I reall hope him and manny fight