User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who moves on to the Semi-Finals?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amen

5 100.00%
  • Smog

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: RD 2 - Amen vs Smog (Amen Wins)

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: RD 2 - Amen vs Smog (Open for Votes)

So many names I can't resist to clown them son..
    So Look.. I'll punch Amen-till issues occur.. N hes diagnosed wit Down syndrome..

Anorexic was ok. Horizontal was a cool idea, even tho I think fresh or somebody might have done one like that. I didn't really like how you executed it tho. Your verse wasn't horrible but it wasn't that good either.

Vs

Fresh concepts I guess, even tho the idea was done to death in 2014, yours was ok. Albino was decent too. Hauling beef was wack. "Am I a bull" or "am I able" idk but whatever it is still isnt working with how you ended it. Pigs fly was ok, even tho I had one last week.

I'll say Smog had the LOTB but not too much more than that. Amen was more consistent with his jabs so he gets this one.

v/Amen

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

7 votes received

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goon World Order
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards Masquerade Champion

..n said he'd have my license snatched fa drivin while textin a rap..
    Daawg, no need to explain ur career....to us ur just a professional rat..
    solid... not real complex
    Pay attention, this ain't a popularity contest so FUCK ya gay intentions
    I'm here to count bodies.. He's mo concerned with how many times a day he's mentioned..
    haha this was LOTB to me... nice personal
    I'll bang ya boo proper,any problems n u can catch a beatin fa real..
    So we'll see a happy lady 'n a wrecked sicc'.. But not from pukin after eatin a meal
    nice
    So many names I can't resist to clown them son..
    So Look.. I'll punch Amen-till issues occur.. N hes diagnosed wit Down syndrome..
    solid... thought it coulda been executed better, but I like the play
    ya girl heard about this murderous D n jumped fa joy wit a mean vertical leap
    Cuz when it comes ridin it his horizontal she's laid out flat...not a word or a peep
    ehh... not a real good connection
    This is cut throat, don't spit them corny truck jokes, there no threat
    Bro, I wrote ya death in my TRAILER with the refer runnin, fuuck yo...that's no sweat
    nah...

vs.

You’ve shown signs of improvement, but still wack; it’s pitiful b,
    Just cause all of your feed reads “Bring fresh concepts”, we don’t mean literally.
    this was decent wit the tie-in... thought you coulda done more wit it, but not bad
    Dawg your weak, I’ll maul this geek when the sawd off speak,
    So retire the shit talk early ‘cuz I’ll even end that career of yours; hauling beef.
    okay...
    I was GONE last week – beatin $pit? IK this dudes flattered,
    The difference is; Amiable, while you can’t drop bars in a harsh or rude manner.
    seen the same Amiable w/p like 6 wks ago... forgot who used it, but nah for this one...
    Soft pussy. Fuck ya’ gun talk, son walk before the heat spits,
    Cuz bullets’ll fly & so will pigs if you can drop something remotely close to decent.
    didn't like the concept, kinda stale
    Ya flows get eaten – Smogs a beast? Kid ya rhyme the wackest,
    & judgin ya’ skin complexion, a little light works enough to burn this albino faggot.
    okay... not real creative
    My lines are havoc, ya’ losing, so ensure you’ve said good bye!
    Cuz Smog’s on his way out quick & easy, it’ll revolutionize new industrial exit signs.
    nah...

Amen, nothin personal... I know I made a joke about hate voting for Smog...
    That was before I read anything, & I actually expected this to go differently... but Smog had a solid verse

Bodies/mentions & anorexic were both pretty dope. Professional rat & mental issues were cool.
    Amen had a couple decent hits but not one of his better verses in my opinion.

V/ Smog

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

5-3 in favor of Amen

Add & Follow

·