User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: making a murderer?

Stranger

Re: making a murderer?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    yeah you can't beat the state.

And no i didn't know the ex wife said that shit, but bitches be crazy sometimes you know this.
    yea she said he also used to tie her up like that, that's why he had the cuffs and shit.

if he did it, he is one dumb ass mo fo, since how he was about to win millions of dollars.

Awards SOTW

Lol I keep seeing people on the web saying he's guilty or the doc left out edivence that he did it. But where is it?

Where's the bitch's DNA in the house or on the grounds anywhere? There isn't. At all. There was also ONLY dna of Steve on the Rav4 key? How? How was there only his blood in the vehicle with no fingerprints whatsoever?

I have researched further on this, the evidence against him, they didn't leave much out other than yeah the ex wife and some bitter family saying he's an asshole

Dia stays retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    yea she said he also used to tie her up like that, that's why he had the cuffs and shit.

if he did it, he is one dumb ass mo fo, since how he was about to win millions of dollars.
    he was never going to get the money because the insurance decided not to pay it, leaving it up to the state to pay it, which is the main motivation why they would frame him. damn your comprehension is bad lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Lol I keep seeing people on the web saying he's guilty or the doc left out edivence that he did it. But where is it?

Where's the bitch's DNA in the house or on the grounds anywhere? There isn't. At all. There was also ONLY dna of Steve on the Rav4 key? How? How was there only his blood in the vehicle with no fingerprints whatsoever?

I have researched further on this, the evidence against him, they didn't leave much out other than yeah the ex wife and some bitter family saying he's an asshole

Dia stays retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

he was never going to get the money because the insurance decided not to pay it, leaving it up to the state to pay it, which is the main motivation why they would frame him. damn your comprehension is bad lol
    no he had to settle for 400,000 to pay for lawyers, if he pushed it he standed to make around 34 million, a million for each year in prison + damages, the state didn't want to pay that, and "framed him for murder".

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

This thread bout to make me a murderer tbh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Awards SOTW

Could easily frame Dia for it, too.