User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: THE PLAN TO CONVICE PPL

Battle Record
    3-17

THE PLAN TO CONVICE PPL

THE PLAN TO CONVICE PPL TO BE WITH YOU WITHOUT FASTING

(THROUGHOUT THE WEEK)
    WORK OUT HOMELESS (WALK IN THE MORNING ...APPRECIATE WHILE YOU WALK.. AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY )
    TAKE A DUMP...SHAVE...SHOWER BEFORE YOU EAT
    GO ABOUT WORK FOR THE DAY
    WAIT TO EAT AT A CERTINE TIME OF THE DAY(NOON MEAL)
    GO ABOUT WORK AS USUAL AFTER LUNCH
    "MAKE" DINNER AT SAME TIME EVERY DAY...(OR BUY MADE DINNER)
    WAIT TWO HOURS AFTER EATING
    WHEN IT'S DARK DO EVENING WORKOUT(WALKING AGAIN)
    SHOWER
    MEDITATION
    PRAYER/STUDY
    SLEEP
    (CLEAN AS YOU GO THROUGHOUT THE WEEK)

mon: strip dance
    be you day
    confession day

tue: walk across the room nut

wed: suck ya self
    adhesive stick

thur:
    get fucked in the ass while beating off day

FRIDAY

find your black bud day

(CLUB/BAR NIGHT LEAVE AT 11:30... DANCE ANYWAY (DANCE HOW YOU FEEL) LEAVE WHEN THE CLUB CLOSES... or leave when the club in secret closes
    SO TALK TO PEOPLE, IF NO ONE TALKS TO YOU TALK TO THE BARTENDER

SATURDAY

fast
    sun up- sun down

party day(fuck 'n' do/dew anything)

REST AND LESURE - INTERNET SURFING AT LIBRERRY... VISITING THE PARK... SHOPPING AT THE MALL AS WELL
    YOU ARE NOT OFFING ANYONE YOU ARE JUST LIVING

SUNDAY

Body paint day( ask your spirit to remember bady paint suffering and use it

a round about w/ the Guy yall adore ...then yall adore him(kissing, biting, licking and sucking him)...
    then yall fuck each other all over the place... then yall shower

(READING WITHOUT READING OR READ OUTSIDE OR IN THE SUN LIGHT IN HOME)(SHOP FOR FOOD) CLEANING AND REST( MOVIE DAY AS WELL) BASICALLY LAY IN THE BED DAY
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

You've Earned a Custom Title! yas jeshka yaaas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: THE PLAN TO CONVICE PPL TO BE WITH YOU WITHOUT FASTING (THROUGHOUT THE WEEK) WORK OUT HOMELESS (WALK IN THE MORNING ...APPRECIATE WHILE YOU WALK.. AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY ) TAKE A DUMP...SHAVE...SHOWER BEFORE YOU EAT GO ABOUT WORK FOR THE DAY

Hello maybe you are do Jeshka the favor big favor and leave site?

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: THE PLAN TO CONVICE PPL TO BE WITH YOU WITHOUT FASTING (THROUGHOUT THE WEEK) WORK OUT HOMELESS (WALK IN THE MORNING ...APPRECIATE WHILE YOU WALK.. AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY ) TAKE A DUMP...SHAVE...SHOWER BEFORE YOU EAT GO ABOUT WORK FOR THE DAY

wtf...?????
    Last edited by Emily; June 4th, 2017 at 08:01 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Check yourself into rehab u junky faggot

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    Hes not into drugs. Just hugs.
    And adhesive sticks apparently.
    I don't even wanna think about what that could be for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Hes not into drugs. Just hugs.
    And adhesive sticks apparently.
    I don't even wanna think about what that could be for.
    He's very strange

Message me

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Im still stuck on adhesive sticks.
    Is that sticky tape?
    Lol
    Bet the inventors of that now regret it.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by jeshka, it am View Post
    Hello maybe you are do Jeshka the favor big favor and leave site?
    i am concur.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    Roflmao
    AI

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic Theory View Post
    4skin r yummie
    What??
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

And.......
    AI

Battle Record
    0-1

8 how dare yous
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

AI

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: THE PLAN TO CONVICE PPL

this dude needs to die

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: THE PLAN TO CONVICE PPL

The fuck was this even?
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.