My constant contemplations
Cause a dissonant resignation
To blow at fizzle out your expectation
New generation stays at 100% and only increases after the fact to tip drastically
You see you will see
And the chips fall where they may and what they're at now
Who connect neu-rons like it was a freestyle
In a great different styles to venerate this demonstrate the new
Pessimistic nailists
Self ballistic analystic see people lipstick
Entertaining the changing of physics
And thinking about the dangers when vlading with wizards
Dispersing disparity without having to carry thee The talisman to the man says the prophecy can but I'm like denying it because I'm like no I'm not buying it
Challenge me to battle like give me the one battle acts with no shovel tavel to travel away let's go give me the gavel today and I will decide oh maybe other people who reside in the f****** realm of the meta cu on the you who's looking at a soon like the style of the Beretta I couldn't even give reason to ice spray like laser beams imaginary rays of hallucinating states with people I'm against all four nah I just want you all so you could be like amazing blazing dazing dancing but I'll be like phasing the place walking out of the frogless space to give the existential you to give to get back to the nuisance nuance with that maybe
Rap anything that you wants
Date and back to the bub bonic plague bubonic plague Louis Pasteur and anything else passed yes to the left and that's the way I clip that everything else is just in pure sequence right out of my head it's like Babylonian red
To travel to the lonely one sled and over the sands the desert beach
Desert night stars
distant campfires
and not trampoline you rancid thing I said trampoline trampoline like a rhinoceros tramples now trampling
right now services that stamp liars
Banff layers damn do it right it or don't do it at all
and if you're gonna do it right do it the best of all
that's why you need to be at the festival oh yeah see you Investor on rhyme test an I mees the rules
Like the Chester shire cat
I vanish into anguish and nobody is speaking my language so buddy get me paoli what the hell stages that way
But they weigh heavily really but that go into place that no the basis no I can't say just yeah so um there's a producer tag problem
and this is what we need to do about it get rid of it
no test for you but