User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by H Dot Verseman View Post
    I just want to say that I don't think Virbius vote should count in the Jack Hallow vs. Knoxville unless it was previously approved by the mods only those in the tournament should count IMO. it should also be mandatory to vote on all other battles and in round 2 this needs to go way faster. it's 10 lines people
    Uh, why? I mean, I don’t mind keeping out if my votes aren’t wanted, only trying to help keep things moving along at a decent pace for those involved. I’m not mad about it, just wondering what the rationale for having fewer voters could be. I mean, if you’re worried about double votes from alts or something then fair enough, but otherwise?

@Wuxia what do you think?

Otherwise- unless you are battling I don't see any value from a random vote. Do you plan on voting on ALL battles- a case might be made for having that- but honestly this should have been thought of and addressed BEFORE the battles started and were posted.

Wuxia- I volunteer to run this. We can easily put up a poll in and have the battlers vote whether or not to allow "outside" votes

dont think theres anything wrong w virb or any other non participants voting. his vote seemed fair

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by H Dot Verseman View Post
    Otherwise- unless you are battling I don't see any value from a random vote. Do you plan on voting on ALL battles- a case might be made for having that- but honestly this should have been thought of and addressed BEFORE the battles started and were posted.

Wuxia- I volunteer to run this. We can easily put up a poll in and have the battlers vote whether or not to allow "outside" votes
    I don’t know how active u think it is here but we need all the votes we can get. Virb is a reliable voter and has been voting on different people’s battles in the 1-2 league weeks before he ever joined.. anyone can vote except like 2post voters… if we think a votes fishy it will get handled

I see just how active it is here- with 3 verses posted out of 8- but while you think he's reliable, I don't know that. Seems very weird