User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: I call out Baron Mynd for a topical battle best of 3 series

Re: I call out Baron Mynd for a topical battle best of 3 series

nah lol. i’m me. i guess he made some aliases and was troll voting? idk i haven’t gone through everything in the threads yet, but we’re two different people. no aliases for me.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: I call out Baron Mynd for a topical battle best of 3 series

Let me ask you this:

Would you continue to battle against someone, having read that they have multiple accounts who have voted for themselves, and who has admittedly bitten a line, trusting them to uphold their half of a promise to pay you if they win?

Right now I’m finding it difficult to trust that you’re even the RM veteran you’re claiming to be. These don’t seem the actions of a 40-something year old man.

- - - Updated - - -

How about this. Send the $30 to @Wuxia who is a trusted member of this website, and also a former UPN head, for him to hold the funds until the battles are successfully completed. It would be a show of legitimacy and trustworthiness on your part that you’re serious about seeing the series through to completion.
    Last edited by Baron Mynd; Today at 01:15 PM

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.