Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: The Law

You've Earned a Custom Title! Negan's Avatar

The Law

@The Law you have a fucking problem bitch? Don't be upset cause i gave my opinion, i could have said your whole verse was complete cow shit but instead i gave MY honest opinion... Now sit your 5 dollar ass down somewhere before i make a PENNY!

Re: The Law

You won't challenge him to "25 lines" though. 12.5 bars

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

a pm would have sufficed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    a pm would have sufficed
    Nobody asked for your unneeded comment, a PM would have sufficed for that.
    @BG513 haven't i been calling you out constantly? Even for 25 lines? Exactly... Damn man i am beginning to believe you have some mental issues. Do you receive a check for that? With your overdoing ass.. You've been dismissed bitch. Don't talk to me.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

wtf @ 25 lines, tho? LOL

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo Kruger View Post
    Nobody asked for your unneeded comment, a PM would have sufficed for that.
    @BG513 haven't i been calling you out constantly? Even for 25 lines? Exactly... Damn man i am beginning to believe you have some mental issues. Do you receive a check for that? With your overdoing ass.. You've been dismissed bitch. Don't talk to me.
    it dont matter, you are the one that posted it for the world to see, i gave you the response that you were so desperately soliciting

lets use this post as a learning lesson kiddies

gather around

see, what we have here is a classic case of attention seeking. Mr. Kruger (who uses the alias of a pedophile) wants to find a reason to have someone to beef against. In doing so, he jumps at the first opportunity that presents itself. This one, just so happened to be in the form of a response he received from another member that got his panties twisted the wrong way around his knees. So he decides his plan of action.

Step one. is to take it to the lounge. In order to enforce his homo-textual dominance he must first make his complaint public. He wants people to know that he is angry at Mr. Law and that he better watch his tone when saying such meanie things.

Step two. Play the victim. You have to be the victim to establish rationality behind the idiotic actions you take in further creating this "beef" from absolutely nothing worth mentioning. You cant just attack mr. Law without first giving the audience a reason to sympathize with your little "call out".

Step three (the unexpected consequence). OH NO!, he has been challenged. .. and he is not a happy camper. I told him a PM would have sufficed, and like most attention whoring individuals he did not approve of my opinion on the matter. This is where they start exclaiming "your opinion is not needed" yet, he was so compelled to air out his butt hurt that he obviously wanted peoples opinion, input, and thoughts on the matter

so now we are here. . at step 4

I end up on his bad side. Obviously, he is such a tough ass that he will most certainly show me i over stepped my boundaries. Placing me on the end of his raging insults and maybe even inviting me to an exchange of lyrical fisticuffs is the last place in the world i want to be, right?

but no man. i will just leave this here so others get a glimpse of the inside anatomy of internet beef, and we can all gain so much more from this experience.

you go back to being a tough guy, and ill go back to my un-needed comments.

-E.L.
    Last edited by Nohbody; August 23rd, 2016 at 01:51 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

In another thread this Kruger guy is begging me to shove my cock in his ass. It's really quite gay, and he seems to be seeking a male lover.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    In another thread this Kruger guy is begging me to shove my cock in his ass. It's really quite gay, and he seems to be seeking a male lover.
    perhaps somebody should tell him he would have better luck on craigslists casual encounters then he would trolling for cock on a rap forum

Battle Record
    3-2

WordPerfect

it dont matter, you are the one that posted it for the world to see, i gave you the response that you were so desperately soliciting

gather around

see, what we have here is a classic case of attention seeking. Mr. Kruger (who uses the alias of a pedophile) wants to find a reason to have someone to beef against. In doing so, he jumps at the first opportunity that presents itself. This one, just so happened to be in the form of a response he received from another member that got his panties twisted the wrong way around his knees. So he decides his plan of action.

Step one. is to take it to the lounge. In order to enforce his homo-textual dominance he must first make his complaint public. He wants people to know that he is angry at Mr. Law and that he better watch his tone when saying such meanie things.

Step two. Play the victim. You have to be the victim to establish rationality behind the idiotic actions you take in further creating this "beef" from absolutely nothing worth mentioning. You cant just attack mr. Law without first giving the audience a reason to sympathize with your little "call out".

Step three (the unexpected consequence). OH NO!, he has been challenged. .. and he is not a happy camper. I told him a PM would have sufficed, and like most attention whoring individuals he did not approve of my opinion on the matter. This is where they start exclaiming "your opinion is not needed" yet, he was so compelled to air out his butt hurt that he obviously wanted peoples opinion, input, and thoughts on the matter

I end up on his bad side. Obviously, he is such a tough ass that he will most certainly show me i over stepped my boundaries. Placing me on the end of his raging insults and maybe even inviting me to an exchange of lyrical fisticuffs is the last place in the world i want to be, right?

but no man. i will just leave this here so others get a glimpse of the inside anatomy of internet beef, and we can all gain so much more from this experience.

-E.L.
    I didn't even bother reading that but i highly appreciate you taking the time to write ol fredo such an long paragraph.. I would compensate you for your time but you haven't yet deserved such reward.. Bitch...

@Mr Elmsby

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Skip the steps, I'll pay you. But I'll rob you and rape you first just so you don't leave with any sort of pride. And I'll be drunk so it won't be gay for me and there's nothing you could do about it.
    Yeah, i rest my case...
    Last edited by Negan; August 24th, 2016 at 08:52 AM

Battle Record
    3-1

I didn't even bother reading that but i highly appreciate you taking the time to write ol fredo such an long paragraph.. I would compensate you for your time but you haven't yet deserved such reward.. Bitch...
    im sure you read it, you just dont want to give me the satisfaction of knowing you read it. but all the same, i require no reward. i will now let you get back to scouring the forums for male companionship and attention.

have fun friend

Battle Record
    0-1

@Mr Elmsby

Yeah, i rest my case...
    The fact that you're so desperate for cock in your butt makes your credibility fizzle, regardless of what I could say. Hell, I could tell you I'm gonna make you my wife and you'd still be hogging 100% of the gayness in that situation.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

gather around

-E.L.
    You should be a psychologist lol

RIP Kruger

im sure you read it, you just dont want to give me the satisfaction of knowing you read it. but all the same, i require no reward. i will now let you get back to scouring the forums for male companionship and attention.

have fun friend
    No, sorry to disappoint you but no i haven't.. To lazy to read your well typed paragraph... BUT again, i appreciate the time taken to do so, i like to teamwork you and your companion are taking on this "homosexual" rant... Its actually amusing you defend a man who claims to rape another man an swears up an down its ok... take a break from this forum bruh.

Battle Record
    3-1

No, sorry to disappoint you but no i haven't.. To lazy to read your well typed paragraph... BUT again, i appreciate the time taken to do so, i like to teamwork you and your companion are taking on this "homosexual" rant... Its actually amusing you defend a man who claims to rape another man an swears up an down its ok... take a break from this forum bruh.
    interesting.

i've read this thread top to bottom and nowhere do i see where i am defending anyone at all, or have i stated that i condone raping men

perhaps a break will do you more justice than it would me